Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.

Moderators: Community Management, Management

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
Lilim
Community Management
Posts: 937

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1381 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:13 am

Disturbedst wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:36 am
Hi,

is it possible to completely remove the Warboard addon? I want to remove all the elements on the board and the black row itself from the ui, and to have the original menu icons back?
Hey,

yeah, just go ingame. esc > user settings > interface > ui-mods/addons ... and uncheck everything that is called warboard.

The esc > layout editor > windows.... > scroll to MenuBar and unhidde it.

Ads
Disturbedst
Posts: 17

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1382 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:54 am

Thanks for the suggestion Lilim, I tried that before but the Warboard addon always loads itself back up (yellow status) and the black board is still visible on the UI. Somehow I missed unchecking "LibWBToggler" addon and now it works like I wanted it. Thanks again!

mortimaer
Posts: 2

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1383 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:00 pm

Lilim wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:02 pm
Rumpel wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:52 pm
Im suddenly missing a function. It was showing my and other player killblows in red for destro and blue for order in the chat.

It isn't DeathBlow, must be something different.

Some one here know which one?
Hey,

this should be Friends. To enable the chat feedback funktion try:

Code: Select all

/friends chat on
Hello, is there an option how to show kills for not only myself and members of my group/wb but whole zone? Effectively replacement of standard kills chat function?
Thanks in advance

User avatar
Lilim
Community Management
Posts: 937

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1384 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:06 pm

mortimaer wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:00 pm
Lilim wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:02 pm
Rumpel wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:52 pm
Im suddenly missing a function. It was showing my and other player killblows in red for destro and blue for order in the chat.

It isn't DeathBlow, must be something different.

Some one here know which one?
Hey,

this should be Friends. To enable the chat feedback funktion try:

Code: Select all

/friends chat on
Hello, is there an option how to show kills for not only myself and members of my group/wb but whole zone? Effectively replacement of standard kills chat function?
Thanks in advance

Hey,
  • so the standart combat text has the function to show you kills in the whole zone (X was annihilated by Y).
  • Additional you can use the Enemy, that shows you every kill in each part of the current zone (picture > box in the right corner)
    Image

mortimaer
Posts: 2

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1385 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:13 pm

Lilim wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:06 pm
mortimaer wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:00 pm
Hello, is there an option how to show kills for not only myself and members of my group/wb but whole zone? Effectively replacement of standard kills chat function?
Thanks in advance
Hey,
  • so the standart combat text has the function to show you kills in the whole zone (X was annihilated by Y).
  • Additional you can use the Enemy, that shows you every kill in each part of the current zone (picture > box in the right corner)
    Image
I use both Enemy and have combat text window just for the kills, but nothing is as convenient as Friends in therm of who killed whom where. It's simple and really usefull when roaming in the zones. I've tried InfoScroller Addon, but AFAIK it again only showed kills of party/group. Am I wrong?

User avatar
Lilim
Community Management
Posts: 937

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1386 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:02 pm

Spoiler:
mortimaer wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:13 pm
Lilim wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:06 pm
mortimaer wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:00 pm
Hello, is there an option how to show kills for not only myself and members of my group/wb but whole zone? Effectively replacement of standard kills chat function?
Thanks in advance
Hey,
  • so the standart combat text has the function to show you kills in the whole zone (X was annihilated by Y).
  • Additional you can use the Enemy, that shows you every kill in each part of the current zone (picture > box in the right corner)
    Image
I use both Enemy and have combat text window just for the kills, but nothing is as convenient as Friends in therm of who killed whom where. It's simple and really usefull when roaming in the zones. I've tried InfoScroller Addon, but AFAIK it again only showed kills of party/group. Am I wrong?
Hm, I guess it shows all kills....like the standart vanilla combat text in your chat.

User avatar
sullemunk
Addon Developer
Posts: 1130

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1387 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:50 pm

mortimaer wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:13 pm
Lilim wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:06 pm
mortimaer wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:00 pm
Hello, is there an option how to show kills for not only myself and members of my group/wb but whole zone? Effectively replacement of standard kills chat function?
Thanks in advance
Hey,
  • so the standart combat text has the function to show you kills in the whole zone (X was annihilated by Y).
  • Additional you can use the Enemy, that shows you every kill in each part of the current zone (picture > box in the right corner)
    Image
I use both Enemy and have combat text window just for the kills, but nothing is as convenient as Friends in therm of who killed whom where. It's simple and really usefull when roaming in the zones. I've tried InfoScroller Addon, but AFAIK it again only showed kills of party/group. Am I wrong?
Can just imagine the text spams in fort/keep sieges....
Image
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Alubert
Posts: 195

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1388 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:57 am

Hi.
I have downloaded the latest version of "Viny UI".
Unfortunately for some reason the addon "Enemy" dont have the option "Combat log".
I had it in the previous version of "Viny UI".
Is there any possibility to enable this option?
Hurub - Chopa
Wybrany - Chosen
Mroczniak - BG
Doczek - DoK
Alubert - KTB
Mnich -WP
Kregi - Slayer

Ads
User avatar
Lilim
Community Management
Posts: 937

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1389 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:42 pm

Alubert wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:57 am
Hi.
I have downloaded the latest version of "Viny UI".
Unfortunately for some reason the addon "Enemy" dont have the option "Combat log".
I had it in the previous version of "Viny UI".
Is there any possibility to enable this option?

Hey,

- it could be disabled it the latest version
- Did you delete your old enemy setup inside your user/settings/MartyrSquare/Character/CharacterProfil/ ? (or did you replace the whole user folder?)

Alubert
Posts: 195

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1390 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:00 pm

Lilim wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:42 pm
Alubert wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:57 am
Hi.
I have downloaded the latest version of "Viny UI".
Unfortunately for some reason the addon "Enemy" dont have the option "Combat log".
I had it in the previous version of "Viny UI".
Is there any possibility to enable this option?

Hey,

- it could be disabled it the latest version
- Did you delete your old enemy setup inside your user/settings/MartyrSquare/Character/CharacterProfil/ ? (or did you replace the whole user folder?)
I deleted interface, user and catch folder and download again new Viny UI version
Hurub - Chopa
Wybrany - Chosen
Mroczniak - BG
Doczek - DoK
Alubert - KTB
Mnich -WP
Kregi - Slayer

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Automation, mynban and 5 guests