Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Automation

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1391 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:45 pm

I have a question for Viny or annyone who can answer it really.
Did you do edits to the EA files?
Cuz everytime i copy the EA files from youre User - martyr - char name folder and go back ingame, its like the game runs 10x better.
Keep up the great work btw.

Ads
FreedomJesus

Post#1392 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:31 pm

Bacta wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:36 am IF anyone needs this UI http://imgur.com/bRfsgyM let me know i can upload it some where.
I am a new member and cannot send messages. But i would love this UI as well

FreedomJesus

Post#1393 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:35 pm

Also, I am not sure how exactly tether works. I saw a video where when the player gaurded someone a bright line connected them. When I gaurd someone I do not have said line. Is tether the right addon for that?

Ornuc

Post#1394 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:25 pm

I installed VinyUI according to the guide. However after a couple of seconds I can no longer equip or unequip items from my character. Is there something I can try to solve this issue?

zolio
Community Management

Post#1395 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:38 pm

Ornuc wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:25 pm I installed VinyUI according to the guide. However after a couple of seconds I can no longer equip or unequip items from my character. Is there something I can try to solve this issue?
Hey,
Make sure that all of your addons have loaded properly. Under status they should be green. If they are yellow or red there are errors and you should uncheck they box, click okay then yes and see if that helped.
Also you can try /rel.

Rochaid29

Post#1396 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:08 am

Hi,

I have a question.. I just had to redownload the whole shebang, love this ui pack, but now following the instructions and al, the user profiles are simply not displaying like the first time i downloaded the pack.

all the addons are there in the in-game list, they all work but the presets are gone, how can i enable them again?

thanks

Lilim
Community Management

Post#1397 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:45 am

Rochaid29 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:08 am Hi,

I have a question.. I just had to redownload the whole shebang, love this ui pack, but now following the instructions and al, the user profiles are simply not displaying like the first time i downloaded the pack.

all the addons are there in the in-game list, they all work but the presets are gone, how can i enable them again?

thanks
Hey,

you can also try to get the UI this way:

• Don't use the "Share"-Option!
  • And if you are done /rel

Rochaid29

Post#1398 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:49 pm

That did it, thank you sir.

On a side note, I should've probably stated that it all started when I was messing with/looking for ways to have my pet action bar displayed again. I cannot for the life of me make it work. I go into the layout editor and all the bars are shown in green except for the pet bar, that shows in red, and yes I have a pet summoned. Not sure how to fix this.

2nd edit: don't know wth did i just do but its displaying, so please disregard my previous question and thank you for your help.

Problem/s solved.

Ads
MasacruAlex

Post#1399 » Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:50 am

Is there anyway to turn on name plates at the push of a button? Toggle on / off?

Lilim
Community Management

Post#1400 » Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:57 pm

MasacruAlex wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:50 am Is there anyway to turn on name plates at the push of a button? Toggle on / off?

Hey,

so if you mean the standard name plates and stuff (not the effigy one, that comes with VinyUi)....
then you are looking for this addon: https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/wbstutterless/