Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
tobepanel

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1031 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:39 pm

Thank you very much for this UI pack. Two questions:

1.Is there a way to regain the flagging for RVR notice in the center of the screen? I can't seem to find what option/window that is.
2.Can the CMap mini-map be made a different shape? I can enlarge/shrink the size, but not change its shape (I want to make it a bit more rectangular).

Thanks.

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Post#1032 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:05 pm

Spoiler:
tobepanel wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:39 pm Thank you very much for this UI pack. Two questions:

1.Is there a way to regain the flagging for RVR notice in the center of the screen? I can't seem to find what option/window that is.
2.Can the CMap mini-map be made a different shape? I can enlarge/shrink the size, but not change its shape (I want to make it a bit more rectangular).

Thanks.

hey,

Is there a way to regain the flagging for RVR notice in the center of the screen? I can't seem to find what option/window that is.

here you can find the setup for the center messages.
I think it's RVR or Combat, just put it on "Long" and "Apply".
I would recommend to put everything on "Long".

Can the CMap mini-map be made a different shape? I can enlarge/shrink the size, but not change its shape (I want to make it a bit more rectangular).

Yes, it's possible, but it's a bit tricky:
  • Close your game
  • go to: RoR Folder > user > setting > MartyrsSquare > Character > Profile Name > CMap
  • open the ModSettings.XML with an editor
  • Code: Select all

sizeX="300.000000" sizeY="329.999969"
    is the important part, where you can expand your map
  • save
  • open your game
//don't do this while ingame, if you /rel, the game won't save your settings.

Mortgrimm

Post#1033 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:36 pm

Moin

I wanna give Viny a try, but got some prblems to get it full running.

1. actionbar 3 is bugged, means i can´t place anything there
2. actionbars are not to set on "show all". it alwways turns back to "hide all".
3. can´t open rvr-mods at the button, nothing happens

Any solutions?

Thanks,
Mort
Mortgrimm - IB - guild leader of Thurisaz
Sayalena - WL - Thurisaz
Thorhammer - WP - Thurisaz

Caffeine

Post#1034 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:34 pm

Updated to 5.1.4

- Tether now has a "/tether clog" command that lets you completely disable combat log chat updates to boost performance.
- Tether will now clear line to target if group status bugs out due to group members being in other zones.
- Tether will now set target status label and color more efficiently.
- Tether target anchor is no longer visible during loading screen.
- Fixed an issue in WarBoard_ZonePOP where raw zone status for paired zones could not be fetched.
- Fixed an issue in EASystem_ActionBarClusterManager where visibility of bar 3 was set to hidden by default. (healer profiles, both factions)
- Refactored HideBar to consistently update bar visibility if "/hidebar forceoff" command is called.
- World Map window can once again be opened with the "M" key. (healer profiles, both factions)
- Cmap will now correctly match city id with player zone.
Last edited by Caffeine on Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Caffeine

Post#1035 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:40 pm

Mortgrimm wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:36 pm Moin

I wanna give Viny a try, but got some prblems to get it full running.

1. actionbar 3 is bugged, means i can´t place anything there
2. actionbars are not to set on "show all". it alwways turns back to "hide all".
3. can´t open rvr-mods at the button, nothing happens

Any solutions?

Thanks,
Mort
By default bar 3 is hidden until moused over on healer profiles. If you want to stop this behavior you can run "/hidebar forceoff" command.
Just make sure to do a clean install of the latest version and follow instructions closely.

Not sure what you mean by "rvr-mods" though, so can't help you there.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

tobepanel

Post#1036 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:51 am

Lilim wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:05 pm 2.
Can the CMap mini-map be made a different shape? I can enlarge/shrink the size, but not change its shape (I want to make it a bit more rectangular).

Yes, it's possible, but it's a bit tricky:
Spoiler:
  • Close your game
  • go to: RoR Folder > user > setting > MartyrsSquare > Character > Profile Name > CMap
  • open the ModSettings.XML with an editor
  • Code: Select all

sizeX="300.000000" sizeY="329.999969"
    is the important part, where you can expand your map
  • save
  • open your game
//don't do this while ingame, if you /rel, the game won't save your settings.
Thank you very much for the reply! Awesome to see I can change the CMap shape, just wish it was a more simple in-game option. This will work though, thanks again.

jonhyw

Post#1037 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:57 pm

Hello, i just installed new version, and i dunno why, but my tactic bar dissapear. How can i bring it back please?
Jonhyww: 83 BW
Johnyw: 76 WP
Melnikk: 76 KOBTS
Lail: 81 Sorc
Melnik: 81 Chosen
Jonhyw: 76 Dok
Igotyou: 70 Marauder
Rhin 68 SH

Lilim
Community Management

Post#1038 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:56 am

Spoiler:
jonhyw wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:57 pm Hello, i just installed new version, and i dunno why, but my tactic bar dissapear. How can i bring it back please?
Support via Discord.

It is a really strange case, so he reinstalled the whole game...

Ads
Trsh

Post#1039 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:43 pm

hi, the dropbox link with alternate Pure configuration seems to no longer be working
how can i get that config with the latest pack ?

i did it myself by disabling the RV mod addon and changing the opacity in Pure Player Frame, was wondering if there's anything else you changed ?

mine seems to be ok, only issue is when i get a lot of debuffs they are all over the place

Caffeine

Post#1040 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:19 pm

Trsh wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:43 pm hi, the dropbox link with alternate Pure configuration seems to no longer be working
how can i get that config with the latest pack ?

i did it myself by disabling the RV mod addon and changing the opacity in Pure Player Frame, was wondering if there's anything else you changed ?

mine seems to be ok, only issue is when i get a lot of debuffs they are all over the place
Pure addon has been changed a lot since then to the point where you are better off making fresh settings for it.
To tweak effect tracker to your taste go /pure -> Player section -> scroll to Effects section and try something like this