Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
DeathHead

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#641 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:19 am

Very good ui. Thanks for making it

Ads
Phantasm

Post#642 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:42 am

Spoiler:
Caffeine wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:00 am Updated to 4.0

Optional TANK and DPS layouts are now included in the pack:
Image Image

Special thanks to Woatan for giving me permission to modify and share his Enemy profile.

- Killspam module in Enemy is now ON by default.
- Killspam will now use binary insert instead of insert + sort for a massive performance boost.
- Killspam will now sort location list by total number of kills per location
- Killspam will no longer track time of kills.
- Killspam will no longer reset data when zoning between paired t2/t3 zones or connected t4 zones.
This includes both kiting between zones and using the flight master.
- Mouseover tooltip in Killspam is now anchored to the top of the window.

- Buffhead timers have been scaled up and are now displayed above effect icons.
- Fixed an issue in Buffhead where font size changes would not apply to all effects correctly.

Currently there is an issue with buff clear packet causing stuck buffs.
To minimize the impact this issue has on performance I've done the following:

- Buffhead will now turn off Debug log on initialize.
- Buffhead will now force LUA debug library to not load.

- Added AggroMeter.
- Added Warboard toggler for AggroMeter.
- Added an option to toggle AggroMeter icon.
- AggroMeter will now filter out Champions by default.
- AggroMeter will no longer parse chat log updates when player is out of combat.

- Enemy will now show a tooltip with group information if Alt is held down.
- Increased Enemy group icon size to 1.55 (up from 1.5).
- Fixed an issue in Enemy where settings window could not be closed.
- Enemy effect filter can now correctly identify effects by description substring.

- Turned off some (ugly) textures in TexturedButtons for shorter loading times.
- Tooltips for menu buttons in Warboard will now anchor to top of the button.
- Fixed an issue in Warboard_ZonePOP where searching for KV population would search for BFP/Bandlands instead
- Fixed an issue in Cmap where mouseover tooltip would throw errors.

- Added a 1 second throttle to OnUpdate function in Moth
- Added a 0.3 second throttle to OnUpdate function in HideBar
- Added a 0.02 second throttle to OnUpdate function in AggroMeter
- Added LUA locals for better performance to several addons.

- Default chat scroll limit is now 2000 lines.
- Channel button in TidyChat is now hidden.
- Tidychat window is now locked in place by default.
Could you please add optional dps and tank layout pictures to the 1st post? I spent like 30 mins trying to figure out why my dps layout doesnt look like picture in 1st post:)

Jack2theFizzy

Post#643 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:34 pm

anyone using this modpack in ultrawide? (21:9)

and perhabs could post a screenshot? :)

Odaop

Post#644 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:50 pm

I can't get my 3rd bar to show, hidebar has hidden it even after every file of it has been deleted from the game. It's only hidden when using the 3 bars layout mode.

Gronar

Post#645 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:56 am

Quick question, why would an action bar stay visible only on mouse over?

I just installed your UI pack on a fresh game install and I was playing with action bar's orientation, position and size, but for the life of me, I can't make bar #3 stay visible all the time, it disappears as soon as I move my mouse away from it.

Edit - I found out why. The HideBar addon was acting like that.
I unchecked it, but now the bar disappeared completely. No is not on low opacity, is not hidden from the interface menu.

Cheers

Caffeine

Post#646 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:46 am

Phantasm wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:42 am Could you please add optional dps and tank layout pictures to the 1st post? I spent like 30 mins trying to figure out why my dps layout doesnt look like picture in 1st post:)
This was long overdue, thanks for reminding me!
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Caffeine

Post#647 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:53 am

Odaop wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:50 pm I can't get my 3rd bar to show, hidebar has hidden it even after every file of it has been deleted from the game. It's only hidden when using the 3 bars layout mode.
The point of the addon is to have an action bar that's only visible when moused over. It has a /hidebar forceoff command that resets visibility of all hidden bars. If you've deleted the addon you can use this script to the same effect:

Code: Select all

/script WindowSetShowing("EA_ActionBar3",true)
Last edited by Caffeine on Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Caffeine

Post#648 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:08 pm

Gronar wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:56 am Quick question, why would an action bar stay visible only on mouse over?

I just installed your UI pack on a fresh game install and I was playing with action bar's orientation, position and size, but for the life of me, I can't make bar #3 stay visible all the time, it disappears as soon as I move my mouse away from it.

Edit - I found out why. The HideBar addon was acting like that.
I unchecked it, but now the bar disappeared completely. No is not on low opacity, is not hidden from the interface menu.

Cheers

I found that some things that are put on actionbars like macros, covenants, zealot marks or 1hr potions don't really need to be seen most of the time. Having an action bar that's only visible on mouseover is essentially a way to clean up your interface while still having access to just as many actionbars as before.

Keep in mind that keybinds you set on this hidden bar still work.

For example, you can track your zealot marks through Enemy, slot your Mark ability on a hidden bar, keybind it to something, and refresh the buff on group without it ever occupying any screen space.

See this post for how to configure/disable Hidebar: https://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum ... 58#p381454

I recommend using Vecetors when moving windows around, it's much better than doing it manually in layout editor. Tips on how to use it can be found here and here.
Last edited by Caffeine on Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
janna

Post#649 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:38 am

Under the DPS setting, where/how do i open the battlegroup window, where i can switch groups etc?

Tried it in the "normal" settings with "Parties and warband windows" and "battlegroup window", both opens the exact same, not needed window. The shortcut on the minimap is missing under these presets.

Jeliel80

Post#650 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:02 am

Is it possible to incorporate this modded enemy (timers for unit frames effects) in the next version of VinyUI?
viewtopic.php?f=66&t=30050
@Caffeine

:D
http://www.seventhlegion.net/
Jeliel - RP 87
Jel - WP 84
Jelyel - DoK 85
Jelielino - Shaman 85
Jelie - Zealot 81
Jelielina - AM 80