Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
sullemunk
Addon Developer

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#841 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:46 am

jonhyw wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:01 pm Evening, i miss stancce bar. I try with:

/script WindowSetShowing("EA_CareerResourceWindow", true)

But didnt work for me. Any solution please?
Stance ability bar is not a resource window
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Ads
Laytonx

Post#842 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:34 pm

Anyone know how to change the size of the minimap (cmap)

Lilim
Community Management

Post#843 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:06 pm

Spoiler:
Laytonx wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:34 pm Anyone know how to change the size of the minimap (cmap)
hey,

uhm, via Layout Editor?!

Drewsephy

Post#844 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:07 pm

Lilim wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:01 pm
Spoiler:
Drewsephy wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:53 pm I can't get GES / Tether to work at all in city seiges. Newest install package, default settings. Works great everywhere else. Any thoughts?
Hey,

for the VinyUI Tether, the guarded person needs tether, aswell. If it still doesn't work, type /libgroup (it's an addon, so it should be checked) and check "Enable group distances"

Otherwise, you can use the new test version from Sullemunk, that doesn't need Teather for the guarded target. You can download it here, and don't forget libguard!
Fixxers page for Addons

Good Luck!
I got it to work just with "/tether force" and "/tether clear" afterwards

Thank you!

Lilim
Community Management

Post#845 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:22 pm

Spoiler:
Drewsephy wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:07 pm
Lilim wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:01 pm
Drewsephy wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:53 pm I can't get GES / Tether to work at all in city seiges. Newest install package, default settings. Works great everywhere else. Any thoughts?
Hey,

for the VinyUI Tether, the guarded person needs tether, aswell. If it still doesn't work, type /libgroup (it's an addon, so it should be checked) and check "Enable group distances"

Otherwise, you can use the new test version from Sullemunk, that doesn't need Teather for the guarded target. You can download it here, and don't forget libguard!
Fixxers page for Addons

Good Luck!
I got it to work just with "/tether force" and "/tether clear" afterwards

Thank you!
Hey,

nice to know! thx! :D

jonhyw

Post#846 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:40 am

Lilim wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:59 am
Spoiler:
jonhyw wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:01 pm Evening, i miss stancce bar. I try with:

/script WindowSetShowing("EA_CareerResourceWindow", true)

But didnt work for me. Any solution please?
I wrote Jonhy via discord, but If someone else has the same problem try this:
- go to the layout editor and unhide the career resources, save and leave the layout editor
- go back to the layout editor and press "Restore Defaults", then "Exit" BUT DON'T SAVE THE SETTINGS!

It's an old workaround, maybe it will help :D
Working now perfectly. Thank you very much :)
Jonhyww: 83 BW
Johnyw: 76 WP
Melnikk: 76 KOBTS
Lail: 81 Sorc
Melnik: 81 Chosen
Jonhyw: 76 Dok
Igotyou: 70 Marauder
Rhin 68 SH

Borek

Post#847 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:54 pm

Great addon, just an update for people suffering from Bar 3 disappearing issue. I found even with Hidebar completely removed it would still have the bar completely disappeared in the pre-selected "4 bars - small cluster" setting in Interface menu of User Settings...i could force it to show using /script WindowSetShowing("EA_ActionBar3",true) however even with hidebar deleted completely every time my UI reloaded the bar would disappear again until script was re-ran...

Obviously extremely annoying and after checking multiple pages w/o any permanent solution i found one that has fixed it for me, yay!

Simply select "5 bars - Small Cluster" and boom, the frikkin 3rd bar works fine (still have Hidebars removed so unsure if you can do this with it still selected, but very likely).

Of course you must then redo the bar layout since it defaults to a fresh 5 bar layout, but if it saves the rest of you struggling to fix permanently then your welcome :)

I can only assume there is a small coding bug related to this particular 4 bar setting, perhaps unique to a certain combination of installed mods, so if you pulling out your hair over the problem this should fix it for you.

Borek

Post#848 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:53 pm

Ok, new issue, can't turn on the Quest panel, seems similar issue to the 3rd hotbar in so far as when it's unticked in the window settings nothing appears on the HUD, annoying at low level trying to track quests when you can't see progress w/o opening the quest page...

Ads
Loans

Post#849 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:52 pm

Spoiler:
Lilim wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:57 am
Spoiler:
Loans wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:44 am Why when I join a group buffhead doesn't show the buffs like hot and aoe hot? Instead when i'm solo and I put a hot to someone I can see it? How can I fix it?

Hey,

I hope this will work for you :D

Type: /buffhead

click on "Trackers" - open the dropdown next to "Tracker" and choose "Group"

set up the settings like on the picture down below:
Solved, many thanks.

Lilim
Community Management

Post#850 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:04 pm

Spoiler:
Borek wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:54 pm Great addon, just an update for people suffering from Bar 3 disappearing issue. I found even with Hidebar completely removed it would still have the bar completely disappeared in the pre-selected "4 bars - small cluster" setting in Interface menu of User Settings...i could force it to show using /script WindowSetShowing("EA_ActionBar3",true) however even with hidebar deleted completely every time my UI reloaded the bar would disappear again until script was re-ran...

Obviously extremely annoying and after checking multiple pages w/o any permanent solution i found one that has fixed it for me, yay!

Simply select "5 bars - Small Cluster" and boom, the frikkin 3rd bar works fine (still have Hidebars removed so unsure if you can do this with it still selected, but very likely).

Of course you must then redo the bar layout since it defaults to a fresh 5 bar layout, but if it saves the rest of you struggling to fix permanently then your welcome :)

I can only assume there is a small coding bug related to this particular 4 bar setting, perhaps unique to a certain combination of installed mods, so if you pulling out your hair over the problem this should fix it for you.
hey,

so much text.....there are already two solutions.
/hidebar forceoff
if it bugs out and hides again use /hidebar 3 and then again /hidebar forceoff
also make sure that with /tb ---> actionbars ---> Bar 3 is not Hide empty slots activated
(thx to Dwanex)

If you already delete all hidebar folders, try this. (also works with missing vanilla career resources, castbar, stance bar)
- open Layout Editor
- press Restore Defaults
- Exit and don't save

Borek wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:53 pm Ok, new issue, can't turn on the Quest panel, seems similar issue to the 3rd hotbar in so far as when it's unticked in the window settings nothing appears on the HUD, annoying at low level trying to track quests when you can't see progress w/o opening the quest page...

Make sure you're unhide the "Quest Collapser" (the triangle), too.