Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Borek

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#851 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:12 pm

thanks, was the damn quest collapser, much appreciated.

Ads
Corander

Post#852 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:16 pm

I've just been playing the game for a week now. I setup the Vinyui with Order DPS layout. I'm playing a WL and tried to add the PetAssist addon into my interface folder. I have reloaded the UI, logged completely out, closed the launcher and I can't get any other add on to show up in game. I've tried two others. They are missing in-game from the add-on list. How do I get this to work?

Lilim
Community Management

Post#853 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:11 pm

Spoiler:
Corander wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:16 pm I've just been playing the game for a week now. I setup the Vinyui with Order DPS layout. I'm playing a WL and tried to add the PetAssist addon into my interface folder. I have reloaded the UI, logged completely out, closed the launcher and I can't get any other add on to show up in game. I've tried two others. They are missing in-game from the add-on list. How do I get this to work?
Hey,

uhm, what? :D

Have you already setup the DPS layout and played with it (open RVR, PVE, or/and SCs) before the incident happened?
Im a bit confused, how does your Inferace folder and your User folder looks like?
may, If you could, plz provide some screenshots :D

Merci

Corander

Post#854 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:25 pm

My Interface Folder and User folder were copied straight from the VinyUI. I followed the instructions and put my old folders in a backup location. So those folders are exact copies from VinyUI50. The only thing I did was make a copy of the Order DPS character template folder and rename it to my toons name.

The addons that come with VinyUI are working fine. There is no incident with them. I just cannot use additional addons besides those.

I tried to download two additional addons. I put those under my Interface/Addons folder directory but they do not show up in the game. When I'm in game and open my Addons all I see are the ones included with VinyUI. My new addons don't show. There is obviously a setting somewhere that is controlling which addons display from the interface folder.

cacafrita

Post#855 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:01 pm

Hey guys, first of all thanks to everyone still making content for this game. I've been having a blast with my brother.

So I just installed VinyUI as instructed and while most of the stuff seems to work. I love the WARBoard, the new map and scrolling text... the rest not so much. And I simply haven't been able to disable/enable the aspects that I want even after doodling and freshly reinstalling the whole game for the past 3 hours.

For starters, Effigy and Pure are hideous (mostly because of the font, really) and I'm considering using the generic WAR interface for my character's HP/AP bar, but I haven't been able to... well, make it appear again. How do you go about this?

Lilim
Community Management

Post#856 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:42 pm

Spoiler:
Corander wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:25 pm My Interface Folder and User folder were copied straight from the VinyUI. I followed the instructions and put my old folders in a backup location. So those folders are exact copies from VinyUI50. The only thing I did was make a copy of the Order DPS character template folder and rename it to my toons name.

The addons that come with VinyUI are working fine. There is no incident with them. I just cannot use additional addons besides those.

I tried to download two additional addons. I put those under my Interface/Addons folder directory but they do not show up in the game. When I'm in game and open my Addons all I see are the ones included with VinyUI. My new addons don't show. There is obviously a setting somewhere that is controlling which addons display from the interface folder.
Hey,

hm....some possibilities:

1. your folder setup is wrong?
Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning > Interface > AddOns (make sure read only is unchecked)

2. check if the right Interface folder is chosen:

3. have you already switched to the current profile?

Note: for me, it sounds that you accidently put the Addons into the wrong Interface folder....

Good Luck

Lilim
Community Management

Post#857 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:56 pm

Spoiler:
cacafrita wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:01 pm Hey guys, first of all thanks to everyone still making content for this game. I've been having a blast with my brother.

So I just installed VinyUI as instructed and while most of the stuff seems to work. I love the WARBoard, the new map and scrolling text... the rest not so much. And I simply haven't been able to disable/enable the aspects that I want even after doodling and freshly reinstalling the whole game for the past 3 hours.

For starters, Effigy and Pure are hideous (mostly because of the font, really) and I'm considering using the generic WAR interface for my character's HP/AP bar, but I haven't been able to... well, make it appear again. How do you go about this?
hey,

uhm is this a suggestion or a help request? :D

FYI: Viny isn't available currently, so no big update will come in the next time :(

cjimaras

Post#858 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:15 pm

Hello, after the patch, my hostile/friendly huds became a lot bigger. Anyno knows how to fix this problem?

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Post#859 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:51 pm

Spoiler:
cjimaras wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:15 pm Hello, after the patch, my hostile/friendly huds became a lot bigger. Anyno knows how to fix this problem?

hey,

could you provide a screenshot or the name of the Addon? :D

thedonkeykong332
Suspended

Post#860 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:39 pm

vinyui seems not working, I installed it, and it seems like a big cluster of the old & new UI.
I've done it on other characters and it seems working fine but now it's just not working anymore.

https://imgur.com/a/2bdIXUF