Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Caffeine

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1021 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:28 pm

Zymer wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:43 am My "tether" add-on seems to have stopped working after the latest patch. Any idea why?

Not sure if this is where I should post... It's part of the VinyUI package though.
Grab the latest version from 5.1 archive.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Ads
lyncher12

Post#1022 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:29 pm

is there a way to hide the shaman mechanic above the spell icons?

Lilim
Community Management

Post#1023 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:10 am

lyncher12 wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:29 pm is there a way to hide the shaman mechanic above the spell icons?

hey,

if you mean the career resource thingy

Esc > Costumize Interface > Layout Editor > and right click "Hide Window"

otherwise, you can type this is in chat:
hide:

Code: Select all

/script WindowSetShowing("EA_CareerResourceWindow", false)
show:

Code: Select all

/script WindowSetShowing("EA_CareerResourceWindow", true)

Warstriker

Post#1024 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:02 am

Hi,

I also installed the full package and so far I am very pleased with the addons but I am facing some problems atm which can be rly annoying:
- When I am in Altdorf I canot see the progress or normal PQ overlay (or sc)
- The dpsmeter is noch working (is there a way to fix this?)
- I went BB/BE yesterday and people tell me there should be an time in the character window which tells me when I can do it again ~3days but there is none....

Thanks for the help =)

RuffRyder

Post#1025 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:18 am

Warstriker wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:02 am - I went BB/BE yesterday and people tell me there should be an time in the character window which tells me when I can do it again ~3days but there is none....
In your character window (P ingame) you have a pane named "Lockouts", there you can see it.

Warstriker wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:02 am - When I am in Altdorf I canot see the progress or normal PQ overlay (or sc)
You can adjust your UI elements' positions via the ingame menu --> "Customize Interface" --> "Layout Editor".
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. (Mark Twain)

Warstriker

Post#1026 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:41 pm

Found that Pane, it was overlayed by the chat window

Yes I know that but the tracker alw keeps hiding himself after a new reload to a zone or smth else. So you can see the bottom line of it but it is out of vision. So the way to get it back is to click on the windows and then find Public Quest tracker and press on hidden and again so it will "respawn" in the top right where it normally is.

Is there no way to get a functional dps?

Also I would like to be able to see enemy castbars (from target) Is there a way to see it?

Caffeine

Post#1027 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:59 pm

Warstriker wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:02 am - When I am in Altdorf I canot see the progress or normal PQ overlay (or sc)
Go to Layout Editor -> Windows, find City Tracker window and make sure it's not Hidden.
Spoiler:
This fix was supposed to be in 5.1 but I must have forgotten to copy something :roll: .
Warstriker wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:02 am - The dpsmeter is noch working (is there a way to fix this?)
Enemy dpsmeter is disabled by default for better performance. If you only want a combat log breakdown in PVE then I strongly recommend using RaidMeter, see viewtopic.php?f=66&t=38987#p419626

If you want to track your stats in scs/rvr then you can enable combat logging in Enemy:
Spoiler:
You can also check out this post by Lillet: viewtopic.php?f=66&t=6371&hilit=vinyui& ... 30#p397648
Warstriker wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:02 am - I went BB/BE yesterday and people tell me there should be an time in the character window which tells me when I can do it again ~3days but there is none....
Covered by this post by RuffRyder: viewtopic.php?f=66&t=6371&start=1020#p426057

If I remember correctly you can also run .lockouts command.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

trexy

Post#1028 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:14 pm

is there a way to get back the quest tracking box? i went in and toggled it off/on in the default ui settings and it doesn't appear to be disabled there. i went into /phantom to see if it's hidden there and did not see an option for it. I'm at a loss as where else to look.

Ads
Caffeine

Post#1029 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:28 pm

trexy wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:14 pm is there a way to get back the quest tracking box? i went in and toggled it off/on in the default ui settings and it doesn't appear to be disabled there. i went into /phantom to see if it's hidden there and did not see an option for it. I'm at a loss as where else to look.
Presserino the quest togglerino my dude. Looks like a brown triangle.

Caffeine

Post#1030 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:12 pm

Updated to 5.1.3

- Tether config window now has an option to change line texture.
- Tether will now clear forced target on zone change.
- Cmap will now correctly enable scenario buttons upon joining a City Siege. (this fix relies on data provided by ZonepopLite addon)
- City Status window will now correctly show on all profiles (both factions).
- Removed some fluff icons from tank and healer Buffhead profiles (both factions).
- Fixed an issue where Pure bars failed to show on healer profiles (both factions)
- Removed some unused settings folders.
- Fixed a loading error in EA_SocialWindow.
- Fixed an issue in ZonepopLite where fort prefix was colored incorrectly.
Last edited by Caffeine on Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.