Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
ExcretusMaximus

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1371 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:37 pm

yacanglore wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:16 pm Hi! I'm having problems with a window that popped-up by default. It shows me all my stats, but it's pretty annoying to have ir occupying space in my screen. Does anyone know how to turn it off?

If you hover over it, a red X will appear in the upper right.
<Countered By Skill> & <RUN AWAY>
...........(active)...................(inactive)

Ads
yacanglore

Post#1372 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:29 am

Nothing appears :(

BeautfulToad

Post#1373 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:58 pm

I find VinnyUI has basically stopped working, and the interface is now a mess when I load the healer/dps/tank preset

bisbalien

Post#1374 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:22 pm

Is there any way i could keep my Deathblow statistics and then reinstall viny ui ?

ExcretusMaximus

Post#1375 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:41 pm

bisbalien wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:22 pm Is there any way i could keep my Deathblow statistics and then reinstall viny ui ?

You should be able to remove all Deathblow folders, install Viny, then add the Deathblow folders back and click the replace option when prompted (or just delete the newly installed Deathblow folders and then put your back-ups in place).
<Countered By Skill> & <RUN AWAY>
...........(active)...................(inactive)

andrealops

Post#1376 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:47 pm

Hi, I'm trying it tonight and I find very useful the links to bank, mail or renown windows.
Bbut i have a question: why are the bank and skill windows empty? Do I need to launch some command to refresh the items?

space44

Post#1377 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:35 pm

andrealops wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:47 pm Hi, I'm trying it tonight and I find very useful the links to bank, mail or renown windows.
Bbut i have a question: why are the bank and skill windows empty? Do I need to launch some command to refresh the items?
its a bug.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Norquad

Post#1378 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:36 am

Hi
I just cant install this addon... im doing everything like on tutorial. Just downloading the VinyUI deleting user, cache and interface from my Warhammer folder then unpacking the VinyUI to my Warhammer folder, going to user>settings>martyrs square>copy the destro_tank_ etc. >just pasting it back and rename with my characters name and.... nothing happen :( in game im doing /reload command and no Addons are found what im doing wrong? using Linux and 1600x900 resolution (if thats matter) please help

Ads
xpander
Community Management

Post#1379 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:03 am

We already talked on Discord but to avoid this confusion in the future (you added the addons to the torrent folders, not into the actual game installation path.

Windows Folder

Code: Select all

C:\Program Files (x86)\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning
is

$HOME/Games/warhammer-online-return-of-reckoning/drive_c/Return_of_Reckoning
on Linux (Lutris)

and

C:\Program Files (x86)\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning/user/settings/Martyrs Square
is

$HOME/Games/warhammer-online-return-of-reckoning/drive_c/Return_of_Reckoning/user/settings/Martyrs Square

and $HOME is your home directory /home/yourname/
Helpful links:

Install guide for Linux
Install guide for Windows
Offical RoR Discord

AUR package for WARAddonClient

-------------------------------------------------------------------
My Linux Gaming Videos

Disturbedst

Post#1380 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:36 am

Hi,

is it possible to completely remove the Warboard addon? I want to remove all the elements on the board and the black row itself from the ui, and to have the original menu icons back?