Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Ozur

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1361 » Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:20 pm

Hi, just doing a came back i updated the ui and i can t get the pet bars with health/skill where can i find or active it (i m using destro profile as well) ?

Ads
Houfai

Post#1362 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:31 pm

Hi, just got back into ROR.
I installed the UI and it loads up, however I cannot use any of the slash commands to edit the UI. Any ideas?

EuphoricAnguish

Post#1363 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:54 pm

Houfai wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:31 pm Hi, just got back into ROR.
I installed the UI and it loads up, however I cannot use any of the slash commands to edit the UI. Any ideas?

Make sure you have LibSlash installed and enabled in-game.

ExcretusMaximus

Post#1364 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:16 pm

No matter what I do, I cannot get my debuffs and DoTs to appear over the target bar of a keep lord (I know they're on there because of WSCT, but keeping track of them is impossible and I'm just guessing at timers to reapply).

Also, I can't get Shadow Sting (SW DoT/Heal debuff) to appear on any target at all, either in Buffhead or over the target box.

Any suggestions?
<Countered By Skill> & <RUN AWAY>
...........(active)...................(inactive)

Neon402

Post#1365 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:16 pm

I really like the way the UI looks. Ive Downloaded the Zip file and want to extract it now. Do I ge the Folder called VinyUI518 when extracting it or am i doing something wrong if thats the case.

Lilim
Community Management

Post#1366 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:16 pm

Hey,

I would recommend that people with questions or issues, should join the RoR discord (link in my signature).
Sometimes it's bit difficult to help people via forum.

jhwieser

Post#1367 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:26 am

After installing Vinyui I can no longer see my target's title or guild even though those boxes are checked under my targeting tab. I can see them if I check friendly or enemy play titles, but I don't want to show everyone's, I just want to show my target's.
84 BG
4x IB

Vacxerw

Post#1368 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:03 am

Hi, I just tried one of your presets. However, even though Quest Tracker is visible on the Layout Editor and is not hidden in the setting, I can't see it while playing. Is there something I am missing? Need help.

Ty

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Post#1369 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:14 am

Vacxerw wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:03 am Hi, I just tried one of your presets. However, even though Quest Tracker is visible on the Layout Editor and is not hidden in the setting, I can't see it while playing. Is there something I am missing? Need help.

Ty

hey,

go to my thread here: viewtopic.php?f=113&t=40739

click on:
Addon setups > RoR Vanilla UI (last point) > Vanilla UI - restore the Quest Tracker

yacanglore

Post#1370 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:16 pm

Hi! I'm having problems with a window that popped-up by default. It shows me all my stats, but it's pretty annoying to have ir occupying space in my screen. Does anyone know how to turn it off?