Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Osprey39

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1241 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:38 am

No, that's not what I was talking about but I figured out that I was just being inobservant and missing where it says "Bind on Pickup" on the tooltip. Thanks for the Tidy Roll tip though, I did not know it had that 2nd menu :)

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Post#1242 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:53 am

Osprey39 wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:38 am No, that's not what I was talking about but I figured out that I was just being inobservant and missing where it says "Bind on Pickup" on the tooltip. Thanks for the Tidy Roll tip though, I did not know it had that 2nd menu :)
:D

SpaceBoatGoat

Post#1243 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:38 pm

So I don't know if I did this completely wrong but I followed the steps of how to download this and nothing happened. I log on and everything looks like the base game.

Can someone help me out?

Lilim
Community Management

Post#1244 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:19 pm

SpaceBoatGoat wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:38 pm So I don't know if I did this completely wrong but I followed the steps of how to download this and nothing happened. I log on and everything looks like the base game.

Can someone help me out?
Hey,

I would recommend you to join the RoR Discord for better support.
Just follow the link in my signature.

Warstriker

Post#1245 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:13 pm

I also Installed Nerfedbuttons. Is there a way to move the button from nb? it is right in your face and you cant move it around...

Lilim
Community Management

Post#1246 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:01 pm

Warstriker wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:13 pm I also Installed Nerfedbuttons. Is there a way to move the button from nb? it is right in your face and you cant move it around...
Hey,

- Esc > User Settings > Interface > Layout Editor
- move it around
- exit // save

Onigokko0101

Post#1247 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:31 pm

I am still experiencing that bug where certain buttons (In bar 2) wont work when you press the hotkey, and only can be clicked on. Not sure which addon is causing it though, any help?

I also occasionally get a bug where a hotbar totally disappears and cannot be used until you /rel. It is always Bar 1 as well.. Any fix for that?
Khrylashe - Zealot
Devarien - Blackguard
Bigdisc- Magus
Aendael - Warrior Priest
Nusku- Bright Wizard

Lilim
Community Management

Post#1248 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:33 pm

Hey,

we alread discussed it on Discord, but maybe someone need this information:
If you are alt+tabing while loadigscreen, sometimes your hotkeys stop working.

Ads
GroznorGoldenKlaw

Post#1249 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:52 pm

Oi Oi i am trying this interface and i just love it! There are lots of things that I’ve to learn but i can’t use the chat properly, I press the enter button as the classical one after selecting my group or guild but it only appears the grey “say” button and not the classical one to speak with the guild or the group as before. It doesn’t switch to the other ones (guild, group, shout etc.) Can you please help me?

0KungTay0

Post#1250 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:16 am

Is it possible to copy an interface profile to put it to another char? Cause I tried with the usual way but it does nothing. Maybe if there are to many addons, It goes crazy?