Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Xergon

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#521 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:48 am

Caffeine wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:39 pm
Spoiler:
Updated to 4.6 - performance pass

- Layouts provided by this UI pack are now named accordingly in the games profile manager.
- TexturedButtons will now correctly hide page selectors after user settings have been changed.
- Fixed an issue in Enemy where a pressed state of a button could not be checked.
- Enemy will now correctly alert the group about SC pops on all profiles.
- Friends addon will no longer track random players that join your group in scenarios.

- Buffhead performance settings have been adjusted to better deal with the current effect cap on Keep Lord NPCs.
- Added rootbreaks to all Hostile trackers in Buffhead.
- Added healdebuffs to all Hostile trackers in Buffhead.
- Added missing Engineer staggers to all appropriate trackers.
- Removed discontinued DoK/WP charge effects from all Buffhead trackers.
- Cleaned up some duplicate IDs for CC abilties in Buffhead.
- Removed Shrug it Off/Magical Infusion from all Buffhead trackers.

- Pure will now stop updating effects if the number of effects exceeds 48.
- effectThrottleRate variable in Pure has been set to 0.2 (up from 0).
- Player pet target window in Pure will now be hidden if no settings for it are found.
- Default pet hp window is now hidden by default in all profiles.

- Fixed all startup and running errors in Deathblow2.
- Deathblow2 will now only run the update routine on relevant kill events.
- Deathblow2 will now generate correct default values if no settings are found.
- Deathblow2 will now save player data in personal files rather than one single file for all characters.
- Deathblow2 window will no longer be visible in layout editor (it can still be dragged and dropped like before).

Ok, i downloaded and replaced my old addons which fixed most issues, but still Buffhead Pure and Enemy shows error after some time, same with Moth anytime i hover mouse over enemy players it shows error.
Also core window EA_ActionBarClusterManager shows error after some time. Any clues how to fix it ?

The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Ads
gerard86

Post#522 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:16 am

Hey,

ive yet to migrate to the full vinyui, im trying to use tether with the GES addon according to the instructions, but when i am logged onto a tank character it works as far as i see , but when im on my healer chars, there is no line drawn if someone guards me, can anyone advise?

Xergon

Post#523 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:41 am

gerard86 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:16 am Hey,

ive yet to migrate to the full vinyui, im trying to use tether with the GES addon according to the instructions, but when i am logged onto a tank character it works as far as i see , but when im on my healer chars, there is no line drawn if someone guards me, can anyone advise?
Person guarding you need to have Tethering+GES addon aswell.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Caffeine

Post#524 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:02 pm

gerard86 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:16 am Hey,

Teather only shows information provided by GeS.

As a tank you need my Teather addon + my GeS addon + my GeS settings to see your guard.

As a healer or dps you only need Teather addon, you will see guard information from all tanks who are using my GeS addon + my GeS settings. It doesn't matter if they have Teather or not.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Caffeine

Post#525 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:47 pm

DaWolf wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:48 am A question that has nothing to do with VinyUI or almost, but I benefit. Do you think it's possible to change the names of NPCs, Enemy, Friends, with the effigy bar or Enemy bar, without targeting them of course ?
You can go Esc -> Customize Interface -> Targeting and set "Names Font". The game lets you choose between "simple" and "stylized" fonts for names but to my knowledge there's no way to use a custom font for that. Sullemunk would probably know for sure.

I recommend keeping that setting on "Simple" because in my experience it leads to much better framerate in busy fights.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Caffeine

Post#526 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:22 pm

Xergon wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:48 am Ok, i downloaded and replaced my old addons which fixed most issues, but still Buffhead Pure and Enemy shows error after some time, same with Moth anytime i hover mouse over enemy players it shows error.
Also core window EA_ActionBarClusterManager shows error after some time. Any clues how to fix it ?

Buffhead is going to throw errors for the foreseeable future due to a packet issue that prevents certain buffs from being cleared properly. The running version of Buffhead deals with the side effects as best it can.

Moth is conflicting with DammazKron addon. I looked it up and it looks like DammazKron is just an obnoxious version of Deathblow2 so I recommend disabling it.

Enemy and Pure both suffer from an issue in the core EA_TargetWindow module where following someone throws an error. In your case there are also errors in CombatLog module in Enemy. I consider CombatLog an unnecessary performance sink and would recommend you to disable it.

EA_ActionBarClusterManager is a speculative core module fix that I assume you are testing for Scarfax. In my experience it has no discernible benefit compared to the stock module.

196 addons is a hell of a lot so my recommendation to you would be to do a clean install of 4.6 and see what difference that makes for your client stability and average framerate.

Xergon

Post#527 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:13 pm

Caffeine wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:22 pm
Xergon wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:48 am Ok, i downloaded and replaced my old addons which fixed most issues, but still Buffhead Pure and Enemy shows error after some time, same with Moth anytime i hover mouse over enemy players it shows error.

Buffhead is going to throw errors for the foreseeable future due to a packet issue that prevents certain buffs from being cleared properly. The running version of Buffhead deals with the side effects as best it can.

Moth is conflicting with DammazKron addon. I looked it up and it looks like DammazKron is just an obnoxious version of Deathblow2 so I recommend disabling it.

Enemy and Pure both suffer from an issue in the core EA_TargetWindow module where following someone throws an error. In your case there are also errors in CombatLog module in Enemy. I consider CombatLog an unnecessary performance sink and would recommend you to disable it.

EA_ActionBarClusterManager is a speculative core module fix that I assume you are testing for Scarfax. In my experience it has no discernible benefit compared to the stock module.

196 addons is a hell of a lot so my recommendation to you would be to do a clean install of 4.6 and see what difference that makes for your client stability and average framerate.
196 Addons thats taking all core EA_ modules into account aswell, my Addons folder has only 73 Addons so thats not that much (even 10 from that are Lib modules aswell). I'm not using all from your package, usually I mostly replace core Addons that have been updated, rest is my customized version and I like to use same profile on all my characters (probably cuz lazy).

But sure ill disable DammazKron and try use stock version of ActionBarClusterManager although i like CombatLog to check some unexpected bursts from time to time or compare statistics.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

gerard86

Post#528 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:54 am

Hey caffeine,

Would it be possible to get just the modded version of the zone pop addon which does the scanning by tiers? Like for example scan ellirion and shadow lands as elf t2?

Ads
Caffeine

Post#529 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:15 pm

gerard86 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:54 am Hey caffeine,

Would it be possible to get just the modded version of the zone pop addon which does the scanning by tiers? Like for example scan ellirion and shadow lands as elf t2?
ZonePoP addon in my pack is a module for Warboard. If you want to have my ZonePoP addon in your UI you will need WarBoard, LibWarBoardToggler and WarBoard_ZonePOP addons from my pack.

DaWolf

Post#530 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:53 pm

Caffeine wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:47 pm
DaWolf wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:48 am A question that has nothing to do with VinyUI or almost, but I benefit. Do you think it's possible to change the names of NPCs, Enemy, Friends, with the effigy bar or Enemy bar, without targeting them of course ?
You can go Esc -> Customize Interface -> Targeting and set "Names Font". The game lets you choose between "simple" and "stylized" fonts for names but to my knowledge there's no way to use a custom font for that. Sullemunk would probably know for sure.

I recommend keeping that setting on "Simple" because in my experience it leads to much better framerate in busy fights.
Thank you for your answer, but, I mean use the bar over the head of all characters without target them.
Not only the names in stylized or simple (I use simple for sure) but have the same Enemy bar over the head of all characters as if I were target them all. And Completely replace stylized or simple name by the bar (with names, lvl, color for classe... etc...)
But sure this is not possible without a genius who make an addon for :p