Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Rockalypse
Former Staff

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#481 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:54 pm

mousline wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:47 pm Hi,

Love the addon but I have two issues with it.

1. Quest log: I have tried to enable it in the Layout Editor etc but no matter what I do it just doesn't show any quests what so ever... How can I fix this issue?

2. 3rd Bar Hidden by default even if you have skills in it: How do I make this bar be like the other bars i'd prefer that over what it is currently?

1. Have you pressed little triangle to actually show quests?
2. /Hidebar 3 - command should probably work

Ads
mousline

Post#482 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:30 pm

Rockalypse wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:54 pm

1. Quest log: I have tried to enable it in the Layout Editor etc but no matter what I do it just doesn't show any quests what so ever... How can I fix this issue?

2. 3rd Bar Hidden by default even if you have skills in it: How do I make this bar be like the other bars i'd prefer that over what it is currently?

Hi yes that worked I couldn't figure it out because my map was in the bottom right that threw me out. About the /Hidebar 3 command that does not work.. I do it and it goes through but nothing happens and the bar just stays permanently hidden.

Rockalypse
Former Staff

Post#483 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:07 am

mousline wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:30 pm
Rockalypse wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:54 pm

Hi yes that worked I couldn't figure it out because my map was in the bottom right that threw me out. About the /Hidebar 3 command that does not work.. I do it and it goes through but nothing happens and the bar just stays permanently hidden.
Ah, if it permamently hidden and does not appear when you hover mouse over it - just go into layout editor and move it just a little bit, after that it will work perfectly, atleast it was like that for me.

chookette

Post#484 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:46 am

Hi, i have the same probleme with the bar3. the bar only appears when the mouse is on it. I would like her to stay visible all the time.

He doesnt work. I tried everything you said

Rockalypse
Former Staff

Post#485 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:52 am

chookette wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:46 am Hi, i have the same probleme with the bar3. the bar only appears when the mouse is on it. I would like her to stay visible all the time.

He doesnt work. I tried everything you said
Try this:
1) disable addon hidebar in interface options;
2) delete folder interface/addons/hidebar.

Psychoxell

Post#486 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:48 am

Rockalypse wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:52 am Try this:
1) disable addon hidebar in interface options;
2) delete folder interface/addons/hidebar.

That doesnt work on me. I Move the bar in the Editor, but i cant see it.
Adeptha - Warrior Priest - RR92 - Bene Tleilax

Skurj

Post#487 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:28 am

I found that after removing hidebar and maybe phantom too that clicking on layout editor/edit reset defaults and no to save works, at least i think thats what it was, gluck.

Ashoris

Post#488 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:40 am

after removin hidebar, just use the layout editor to make bar 3 invisible and visible (and locked and unlocked) again worked for me.
Warhammer Return of Reckoning
Verey / Ashoris / Devoras

WaR -dead-
Erengrad - Order - Frostbringer - Devoras

Ads
swarkzoff

Post#489 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:23 pm

hi guys, i installed the UI addons with the following the instructions. but the UI placement is nowhere near like the one on the picture. for example the map on the middle below the morale bar. anyway to fix this? or is this normal?

Caffeine

Post#490 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:32 pm

swarkzoff wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:23 pm hi guys, i installed the UI addons with the following the instructions. but the UI placement is nowhere near like the one on the picture. for example the map on the middle below the morale bar. anyway to fix this? or is this normal?

Make sure you follow this part of the installation instructions:

Caffeine wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:03 pm [ IMPORTANT ] Navigate to:

Code: Select all

Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning/user/settings/Martyrs Square
Here you will see presets for different factions and classes. Pick a layout you want, copy the folder and then rename it to what your respective character is called.[/list]
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada