Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Abrafo

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#451 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:33 pm

Abrafo wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:30 am
Caffeine wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:21 pm
Abrafo wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:43 am I'm having trouble getting this function to work. Any ideas?
Go to User Settings -> Interface -> Mods/Addons and verify that Warboard_ZonePOP loaded without errors. If you are importing the addon in to your own UI you will also need the Warboard addon since it's a dependency.
Thank you for the reply. I have Warboard and ZonePop loaded and working. It's the the Menu that doesn't seem to work. It doesn't open when I use the middle button or the script.
I got it working. Thank you for your help Caffeine!

I didn't install the entire Interface folder, just what addons I wanted. ZonePOP needed the LibWarBoardToggler folder to be installed as well for the options to work and I hadn't installed it.

Ads
Arthem

Post#452 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:32 pm

Excellent addon! I was just wondering how to edit the map. I was trying to reposition the map and layout editor does not seem to allow it.

pfs2222

Post#453 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:01 am

It seems like HideBar messes up my settings. How do I make all action bars visible again ? Even if I disable HideBar my bar nr 3 stays hidden and doesn`t even pop up again if I hover over it.

Bomfur - Runepriest / Glamdulin - Ironbreaker / Tunggdil - Engineer /Snorrij - Slayer

Xergon

Post#454 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:09 am

pfs2222 wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:01 am It seems like HideBar messes up my settings. How do I make all action bars visible again ? Even if I disable HideBar my bar nr 3 stays hidden and doesn`t even pop up again if I hover over it.
Had same problem, go to Layout editor, press restore default BUT dont save it when you exit, worked for me.
But its only temporary solution, for long ron u want to remove/disable HideBar.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

pfs2222

Post#455 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:40 am

thx Xergon, that did it. Removed Hidebar and hope my action bars will stay visible now.

Bomfur - Runepriest / Glamdulin - Ironbreaker / Tunggdil - Engineer /Snorrij - Slayer

Thani

Post#456 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:23 am

Hello !
Thanks for the work you put into this. An complete UI like that and plug and play is kind of amazing.
However I've got a little problem (or maybe it's normal) but during Scenarios (did not tested it into RvR Warband) I can't see any frames for group others than mine ? How could I fix this ?

Thanks again

Caffeine

Post#457 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:19 pm

Thani wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:23 am Hello !
Thanks for the work you put into this. An complete UI like that and plug and play is kind of amazing.
However I've got a little problem (or maybe it's normal) but during Scenarios (did not tested it into RvR Warband) I can't see any frames for group others than mine ? How could I fix this ?

Thanks again
Enemy -> Configuration -> Unit Frames section -> turn off "My Group Only"

I assume you are having this problem on the tank layout. Because Enemy doesn't support having different layouts on different groups there's no space efficient way to show all groups when using the tank layout. I understand that this is suboptimal but there's no good way of solving this yet without having multiple addons do the same thing (bad for performance) or rewriting existing addons (very time consuming). This is one of the things I'm working on for the next update.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Thani

Post#458 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:21 am

Caffeine wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:19 pm Enemy -> Configuration -> Unit Frames section -> turn off "My Group Only"

I assume you are having this problem on the tank layout. Because Enemy doesn't support having different layouts on different groups there's no space efficient way to show all groups when using the tank layout. I understand that this is suboptimal but there's no good way of solving this yet without having multiple addons do the same thing (bad for performance) or rewriting existing addons (very time consuming). This is one of the things I'm working on for the next update.
Oh ok I will test turning off the "My group only" to see what it renders.
I'm playing a BG so using the tank config, but that was really for convenience purpose and not a real necessity.
This UI kicks ass.

By the way I don't know why but sometimes Enemy just crash and does not display anymore the group config. I have to unload it and load it back again in order everything returns to normal.

Ads
keyblade0

Post#459 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:55 am

Hi I installed this addon as instructed and it stopped all sound from working in game. I did a clean re-install on the client, and addons two more times after this and the audio is still broken each time i install the addon, and only after I install the addon. I really want to use the layout plz help!

Caffeine

Post#460 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:56 pm

keyblade0 wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:55 am Hi I installed this addon as instructed and it stopped all sound from working in game. I did a clean re-install on the client, and addons two more times after this and the audio is still broken each time i install the addon, and only after I install the addon. I really want to use the layout plz help!
Check User Settings -> Sound
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada