Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Jakem

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1081 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:52 pm

thx for this UI, i like it

Ads
Malgaroth

Post#1082 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:22 pm

Really enjoy the UI appearance-wise, but it has disabled the hate gauge on my Black Guard and seems to have disabled my tactics bar as well. The given quick fix for the career resource isn't working on my end, either and there is no entry for the career resource or tactics bar in the windows available in the layout editor.

Lilim
Community Management

Post#1083 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:59 pm

Spoiler:
Malgaroth wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:22 pm Really enjoy the UI appearance-wise, but it has disabled the hate gauge on my Black Guard and seems to have disabled my tactics bar as well. The given quick fix for the career resource isn't working on my end, either and there is no entry for the career resource or tactics bar in the windows available in the layout editor.
Hey,

could you join the RoR-discord and ping me @Lilim. I need some screenshots and I have some questions :D
Thread about the RoR Discord: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22044&start=140

RIPnRhyme

Post#1084 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:03 am

I am a new player and this has made the game much better. Thank you so much for the time and effort put into this!!

Caffeine

Post#1085 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:22 pm

Updated to 5.1.5

- Fixed an issue in ZonepopLite where leveling up in to midtier would not trigger updates for new zones.
- Fixed an issue in ZonepopLite where city lockout status had higher priority than city siege.
- Fixed an issue in QQer where some scenarios could not be blacklisted properly if the number of available scenarios exceeded 9.
Last edited by Caffeine on Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Trsh

Post#1086 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:26 pm

what is the proper way to update to latest releases without loosing all my UI settings ?
also, what is the addon that announces in party when i uses morales ?

Thanks

Caffeine

Post#1087 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:34 pm

Trsh wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:26 pm what is the proper way to update to latest releases without loosing all my UI settings ?
also, what is the addon that announces in party when i uses morales ?

Thanks
In most cases you can just replace the addon folders in Warhammer Online\Interface\AddOns with respective folders from the new UI zip.
In some cases old settings have to be deleted, though this is rare and I try to state this explicitly when writing patch notes for a new version.

ThinkOutLoud addon does the announcing.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Trsh

Post#1088 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:37 pm

oh ok, so in this case given that you modified only Zonepoplite I would just take that single folder from the new package

thanks !

Ads
Caffeine

Post#1089 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:39 pm

Trsh wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:37 pm oh ok, so in this case given that you modified only Zonepoplite I would just take that single folder from the new package

thanks !
That, and QQer ;)

Fatpig

Post#1090 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:14 pm

I remember on the previous VinyUI (or Enemy...can't remember) someone made some effect text strings that you could import for the different healers, so that the buffs/hots show up......any idea how to do that on the new version? (does anyone know what I mean?)