Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Lilim

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1121 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:57 pm

Spoiler:
quote=oneangryflamer post_id=433284 time=1597906037 user_id=340594]
Lilim wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:17 pm
Spoiler:
oneangryflamer wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:28 pm Can anyone give me a tip how to copy only the chat and chat options/config into my existing ui?

Already tried to copy the tidy chat folder into my interface and character folder, which didnt work.
Hey,

you can try this...
go to user > settings > Martyr Square > Character-Name > Profile Name
and copy the folder EA_ChatWindow

This folder contains all color and chat settings, so I think this is what you are looking for...and you can replace it inside other character profile folders.
That worked, thx dude!

Anyways, do you know how i can fix the problem that i am not able to organize groups while im a wb leader?
I only get the message "form a wb" but cant do nothing

[/quote]
Hey,

this could have so many reasons why it doesn't work properly. Maybe an Addon is doing weird things. Or something else is borked. Maybe form a WB on a clean character without addons. I just want to help you, but I can't reproduce your issue :(

Ads
Sinev

Post#1122 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:13 am

Hey
I have just installed this UI but i dont really like amethyst bar so i tried to set the original cast bar back; i disabled Amethyst add-on and checked that original cast bar wasnt hidden , according to the layout editor it should be in the middle of my screen but i dont see anything. I have also reinstalled UI.
Does someone know what i should do ?
Thanks for help

Lilim

Post#1123 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:24 pm

Sinev wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:13 am Hey
I have just installed this UI but i dont really like amethyst bar so i tried to set the original cast bar back; i disabled Amethyst add-on and checked that original cast bar wasnt hidden , according to the layout editor it should be in the middle of my screen but i dont see anything. I have also reinstalled UI.
Thanks for help

Hey,

open again your Layout Editor and click "Restore Defaults".
Exit the editor but don't safe!

ChicagoJoe

Post#1124 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:57 pm

Caffeine wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:12 pm Updated to 5.1.3
I also can't see city rank on map.

TY
primary IB 8X, EN8X, WP7X, SL7X, KOTBS6X, and a bunch of under rr60 toons on order and destro with other classes.

Lilim

Post#1125 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:56 pm

Spoiler:
ChicagoJoe wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:57 pm
Caffeine wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:12 pm Updated to 5.1.3
I also can't see city rank on map.

TY
Hey,

do you mean this isn't showing?

Sinev

Post#1126 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:17 pm

Lilim wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:24 pm
Sinev wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:13 am Hey
Thanks for help

Hey,

open again your Layout Editor and click "Restore Defaults".
Exit the editor but don't safe!
Re

I tried but it doesnt work , i also restored defaults and saved and it still doesnt work...
Any clues ? :-(

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#1127 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:23 pm

try removing the profile folder from \user\settings\Martyrs Square\<charname>
(after a backup ofc)
then launch the game again
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Fatpig

Post#1128 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:31 pm

One thing i've only just noticed.......I usually play Order, but yesterday, just had a quick run around in RVR on an old destro character. Grabbed the latest version of VinyUI

What i noticed, was when in a WB Destro side, against each of the party names, it showed distance and FA (assume for Far Away?).

When on Order side, i don't see that, which makes it a lot more difficult to heal.

Something wrong?

Ads
Dueil

Post#1129 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:01 pm

I see distance on both my order and destro healers. The "FA" I only see when using dps layout though (possibly tank too but i dont have any tanks)

Fatpig

Post#1130 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:14 pm

Dueil wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:01 pm I see distance on both my order and destro healers. The "FA" I only see when using dps layout though (possibly tank too but i dont have any tanks)
ahh ok.
i wonder if you can turn it on for the healer spec?