Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.

Moderators: Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
desizt
Posts: 114
Contact:

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1011 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:56 pm

I have a lot of customization done, do you have a lot of optimizations/fixes to other stuff too or just what is mentioned on your latest post?

As I think I could get away with just updating these addons instead of re-doing the whole settings?
Nonoffensive - WE
Faceburn - BW
+ tons of misc alts

~ First rr100 WE on live.
~ First WE with 1+ million RvR kills on live.


Download RoR Client directly via Google Drive(updated 08/08/20)

Ads
lyncher12
Posts: 131

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1012 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:41 pm

is there an addon that organizes the party window so that using the target party member hotkey is actually intuitive?

User avatar
Caffeine
Legacy RR80
Posts: 586

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1013 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:26 pm

desizt wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:56 pm
I have a lot of customization done, do you have a lot of optimizations/fixes to other stuff too or just what is mentioned on your latest post?

As I think I could get away with just updating these addons instead of re-doing the whole settings?
From your current install delete GeS, old Tether, old ZonepopLite and old QueueQueuer + QQ settings folder (settings part is important for the fixes to work).
Replace these with respective folders from 5.1 archive and you should be good to go.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

User avatar
vouzou
Posts: 125

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1014 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:51 pm

Any idea of how i can keep my Enemy settings after install?
Korthian Dok of Phalanx
Girkim Shaman of Phalanx

User avatar
Caffeine
Legacy RR80
Posts: 586

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1015 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:01 pm

vouzou wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:51 pm
Any idea of how i can keep my Enemy settings after install?
Enemy settings are saved in your user folder (unique folder per character).
Your path should look something like this:

Code: Select all

Warhammer Online\user\settings\Martyrs Square\Viny\VinyUIDestrHealDok\Enemy
Make a backup before you install the new version and then copy your old settings over.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

User avatar
desizt
Posts: 114
Contact:

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1016 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:16 pm

Thanks Caffeine, I mixed and matched the previous settings together with some of your new ones, like new Buffhead compressed list etc... Just had to edit some saved settings luas.

Btw, any reason why VinyUI is still using Amethyst? Causes memleaks and /reload crashes for me, it all stopped when swapped to Obsidian (which also has GCD and server lag indicator)
Nonoffensive - WE
Faceburn - BW
+ tons of misc alts

~ First rr100 WE on live.
~ First WE with 1+ million RvR kills on live.


Download RoR Client directly via Google Drive(updated 08/08/20)

User avatar
Caffeine
Legacy RR80
Posts: 586

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1017 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:35 am

- Fixed an issue in ZonepopLite where it was incompatible with older versions of Warboard_ZonepopLite.
Archive in OP has been updated, no version change.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

lyncher12
Posts: 131

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1018 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:14 pm

how would you add morks buffer to enemy to display like rp/zeal buff?

Ads
User avatar
Lilim
Posts: 290

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1019 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:51 pm

Spoiler:
lyncher12 wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:14 pm
how would you add morks buffer to enemy to display like rp/zeal buff?

hey,

you can watch this YT tutorial about how to use the effect tracker on enemy

Click here to watch on YouTube
Lillet WP//RR84
and all other heal classes

lyncher12
Posts: 131

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1020 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:46 pm

Lilim wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:51 pm
Spoiler:
lyncher12 wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:14 pm
how would you add morks buffer to enemy to display like rp/zeal buff?

hey,

you can watch this YT tutorial about how to use the effect tracker on enemy

Click here to watch on YouTube
this is really helpful, thanks

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], xanderous and 4 guests