Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
wdesu

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#441 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:13 am

Rockalypse wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:30 pm Is there any way to fit guildname\title into pure health bars?
There's a way to add your guild or title into your own frame (but why). As far as I know there's no way to get your target's guild, there's no TargetInfo:UnitGuild() or anything like that, same with title.

Ads
Rockalypse
Former Staff

Post#442 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:41 am

wdesu wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:13 am
Rockalypse wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:30 pm Is there any way to fit guildname\title into pure health bars?
There's a way to add your guild or title into your own frame (but why). As far as I know there's no way to get your target's guild, there's no TargetInfo:UnitGuild() or anything like that, same with title.
I worded it wrong, my bad. I want my target guild and title to be shown over it's head be it friendly or hostile one. I can enable default ones, but they overlap with custom healthbars presented in this pack, so I'd like to know if there is any way to add information to them.

Mcz

Post#443 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:35 pm

Love the addon but when using default order or destro profiel on my healers i dont get my hots or tactic procs anymore

Caffeine

Post#444 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:13 pm

Mcz wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:35 pm Love the addon but when using default order or destro profiel on my healers i dont get my hots or tactic procs anymore
/buffhead -> Trackers -> Friendly/Group -> set "Show buffs" to "Cast by me"
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Mcz

Post#445 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:35 pm

Sorry i said that wrong. The indicators next to enemy dont work anymore but i found your thread about them and added them manually.

Dunno if it is just me or if it was something broken in 4.0

Caffeine

Post#446 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:38 pm

Mcz wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:35 pm Sorry i said that wrong. The indicators next to enemy dont work anymore but i found your thread about them and added them manually.

Dunno if it is just me or if it was something broken in 4.0

Cut those back in 3.6 for stability reasons:
Caffeine wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:28 pm In order to make Enemy less prone to setting resets I've done the following:
- cut some leftover combat log data from Enemy settings file (both factons)
- cut knockdown trackers in Enemy (both factions)
- cut HoT and healer related tactic trackers in Enemy (both factions)

From now on the default Enemy profile will be kept as slim as possible. Import strings for existing trackers can be found
in this thread and all new trackers will be posted there so that people can pick and chose what they want.
- created an Enemy tracker for Leaping Alteration and Rune of Serenity
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Abrafo

Post#447 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:43 am

Caffeine wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:37 pm You can check which zones are active and their population from ZonePOP menu:

To open the menu you Middle click on the ZonePOP window, or use this macro:

Code: Select all

/script WarBoard_ZonePOP.OpenMenu()
I'm having trouble getting this function to work. Any ideas?

Caffeine

Post#448 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:21 pm

Abrafo wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:43 am I'm having trouble getting this function to work. Any ideas?
Go to User Settings -> Interface -> Mods/Addons and verify that Warboard_ZonePOP loaded without errors. If you are importing the addon in to your own UI you will also need the Warboard addon since it's a dependency.

Ads
Abrafo

Post#449 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:30 am

Caffeine wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:21 pm
Abrafo wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:43 am I'm having trouble getting this function to work. Any ideas?
Go to User Settings -> Interface -> Mods/Addons and verify that Warboard_ZonePOP loaded without errors. If you are importing the addon in to your own UI you will also need the Warboard addon since it's a dependency.
Thank you for the reply. I have Warboard and ZonePop loaded and working. It's the the Menu that doesn't seem to work. It doesn't open when I use the middle button or the script.

ChicagoJoe

Post#450 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:57 pm

Does vinyUI now support 256O x 1440?
primary IB 8X, EN8X, WP7X, SL7X, KOTBS6X, and a bunch of under rr60 toons on order and destro with other classes.