Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Caffeine

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#431 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:49 pm

Tolfhic wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:14 pm The tank layout is so good, appreciate all the work you put into this UI. Absolutely love it.

I think the default layout actually works well for healers, but is there any plan to make an optional Healer layout?
The default layout is the one oriented for healers so I might as well just call it that. I've heard good feedback from other healers who use it so I don't see a reason to make a new one. I suppose the DPS layout could work for healing with minor alterations but as it stands I think there's enough in the pack for players to put together a layout that fits their taste.

That being said I'm always open to new ideas. If you have an idea for a healer layout feel free to pm me screenshots or w/e suggestions you have.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Ads
Amgyne

Post#432 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:31 am

I really enjoy the UI. My only issue is I can't seem to find the Open RvR button that I had on the basic UI. Referring to the button I could click on the mini map and it would bring up the current RvR status. Any help is appreciated!

Caffeine

Post#433 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:37 pm

Amgyne wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:31 am I really enjoy the UI. My only issue is I can't seem to find the Open RvR button that I had on the basic UI. Referring to the button I could click on the mini map and it would bring up the current RvR status. Any help is appreciated!
I think you are talking about State of the Realm addon: https://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum ... lm#p253698

I haven't included it in my pack as it comes with noticeable stuttering and I haven't gotten around to doing a performance pass on it yet.

You can check which zones are active and their population from ZonePOP menu:

To open the menu you Middle click on the ZonePOP window, or use this macro:

Code: Select all

/script WarBoard_ZonePOP.OpenMenu()
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

arthaenos

Post#434 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:23 pm

great UI pack. thank you for posting.
also amethyst is alot more readable if you turn up the background alpha to like .8. then reload

cheers fam
-Tom Bomb-da-Hill
<3

notrandomatall

Post#435 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:27 am

Anyone know how to configure pure? I like to enable the player face plate and under formatting you find curhpf/maxhpf. I would like it to display percentage instead of the actual hp. I tried googling but I found nothing relevant. Otherwise, really cool and useful UI.

Caffeine

Post#436 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:06 pm

notrandomatall wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:27 am Anyone know how to configure pure? I like to enable the player face plate and under formatting you find curhpf/maxhpf. I would like it to display percentage instead of the actual hp. I tried googling but I found nothing relevant. Otherwise, really cool and useful UI.
Run /pure to get to the config window.

notrandomatall

Post#437 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:02 am

Caffeine wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:06 pm
notrandomatall wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:27 am Anyone know how to configure pure? I like to enable the player face plate and under formatting you find curhpf/maxhpf. I would like it to display percentage instead of the actual hp. I tried googling but I found nothing relevant. Otherwise, really cool and useful UI.
Thanks for your reply, but yes I know that. I might have explained myself badly. When I do /pure on open the config window, under "player" when you scroll a bit down you find formatting for both the HP and AP with two windows displaying "curhpf/maxhpf" and "curap/maxap". I would like it to display the HP and AP percentage and not the actual numbers. Is that possible? I tried googling but I found nothing.

wdesu

Post#438 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:43 am

notrandomatall wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:02 am
Spoiler:
Thanks for your reply, but yes I know that. I might have explained myself badly. When I do /pure on open the config window, under "player" when you scroll a bit down you find formatting for both the HP and AP with two windows displaying "curhpf/maxhpf" and "curap/maxap". I would like it to display the HP and AP percentage and not the actual numbers. Is that possible? I tried googling but I found nothing.
You can use "perhp" to get HP percentage. To get AP percentage you'll have to change PureConstants.lua file contents to something like https://pastebin.com/A6BcYavM (i highlighted the changes i made, i didn't test it though).

Ads
notrandomatall

Post#439 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:21 pm

wdesu wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:43 am
notrandomatall wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:02 am
Spoiler:

You can use "perhp" to get HP percentage. To get AP percentage you'll have to change PureConstants.lua file contents to something like https://pastebin.com/A6BcYavM (i highlighted the changes i made, i didn't test it though).
Thank you, I should have figured that out, perhp worked. I didn't try the lua changes, I might try that later on.

Rockalypse
Former Staff

Post#440 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:30 pm

Is there any way to fit guildname\title into pure health bars?