Recent Topics

Ads

Problem with Marks (SwiftAssist and Enemy)

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Sinta

Problem with Marks (SwiftAssist and Enemy)

Post#1 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:22 am

Hello

I use SwiftAssist and Enemy, works also so far but I have the following problem.

My macro looks like this:
/script SwiftAssist.Inactive(L "assist")
Enemy.MarksToggle(2)

With this I mark my current target with a colored arrow of the Enemy addon. Is there any way to include in THIS macro the function that my old target is automatically unmarked and ONLY my CURRENT target has an arrow?

If I use the macro, as it is now, with different targets then it looks like on the screenshot. But this is extremely impractical in PvP...
Thanks a lot

Ads
Phantasm

Re: Problem with Marks (SwiftAssist and Enemy)

Post#2 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:01 pm

Sinta wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:22 am Hello

I use SwiftAssist and Enemy, works also so far but I have the following problem.

My macro looks like this:
/script SwiftAssist.Inactive(L "assist")
Enemy.MarksToggle(2)

With this I mark my current target with a colored arrow of the Enemy addon. Is there any way to include in THIS macro the function that my old target is automatically unmarked and ONLY my CURRENT target has an arrow?

If I use the macro, as it is now, with different targets then it looks like on the screenshot. But this is extremely impractical in PvP...
Thanks a lot
Change mark 2 to unique, when new player is marked old one is unmarked.

Sinta

Post#3 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:45 pm

Phantasm wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:01 pm Change mark 2 to unique, when new player is marked old one is unmarked.
Thanks for your answer. But how do I set the marker to "unique" or where do I find the option for it?

avalus

Post#4 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:50 pm

Sinta wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:45 pm
Phantasm wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:01 pm Change mark 2 to unique, when new player is marked old one is unmarked.
Thanks for your answer. But how do I set the marker to "unique" or where do I find the option for it?

You check that option when setting up/modifying your Mark in Enemy. ;)

Enraptured Doomweaver Image Chaos Sorcerer of 𝕋̳̠ͫ𝕫̫͕̥̞͂̃𝕖̴̡̠̮͙̈̏𝕖̻̭͉ͥ̉̐̀̈́𝕟̘͛͒̀̓͊ͨ𝕥̮̦̦̾̄͟𝕔̖͓̂𝕙̤ | RR83 |

Spoiler:
Retired characters :

Notsure | Carnal
Hiasakite | Heosphoros

Fenris78

Post#5 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:52 pm

Sinta wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:45 pm
I think it's in your mark panel (the rectangle thing where all your colored squares are into) ; right click on the mark that is applied by your script (I guess the Yellow or pink one ?), and you can adjust everything, from color to size, translucency, and there are checkboxes to select "unique" (make sure "permanent" is unchecked, otherwise they will persist through sessions.

Sinta

Post#6 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:33 pm

Thx guys.

Now it works.