Recent Topics

Ads

[ADDON] GCDsaver 1.0.6

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Talladego

Re: [ADDON] GCDsaver 1.0.5

Post#71 » Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:15 pm

Kpi wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:42 pm I think can be some addon on my slayer UI, because i can't change the conditionals from GCDSaver on SL, but i can do it with my IB.

EDIT: My wife tested it in her slayer and it is working ok, so must be some of my SL UI/addons.
EDIT 2: I don't know why i have enabled EZguard on SL. I just disable it and it is working nice now. Tyvm
Hm... EZGuard should hopefully not interfere with GCDsaver but I need to look into this as well.
Thanks for your feedback!

Ads
Kpi

Post#72 » Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:12 am

Talladego wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:15 pm
Kpi wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:42 pm I think can be some addon on my slayer UI, because i can't change the conditionals from GCDSaver on SL, but i can do it with my IB.

EDIT: My wife tested it in her slayer and it is working ok, so must be some of my SL UI/addons.
EDIT 2: I don't know why i have enabled EZguard on SL. I just disable it and it is working nice now. Tyvm
Hm... EZGuard should hopefully not interfere with GCDsaver but I need to look into this as well.
I test again EZguard + GCD Saver. If EZGuard is enabled with a character without guard ability (DPS/Heal), the GCDSaver doesn't works. But EZguard+GCDSaver works fine in my 3 tanks
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

Talladego

Post#73 » Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:20 am

Kpi wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:12 am
Talladego wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:15 pm

I test again EZguard + GCD Saver. If EZGuard is enabled with a character without guard ability (DPS/Heal), the GCDSaver doesn't works. But EZguard+GCDSaver works fine in my 3 tanks
Ok this will need to be fixed.
EZGuard should not do anything unless character has Guard but I think I know where the problem is.
Thanks!

Acidic

Post#74 » Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:21 pm

Tried this in WB today.

When hitting guild WB (ie heavy damage , debuff..) I got massive lags. Tested removing addon and it went away. Tried it twice and it was consistent lag with addon, no lag without.
Any hints what can be done. Was on a shammy

Talladego

Post#75 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:12 am

Acidic wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:21 pm Tried this in WB today.

When hitting guild WB (ie heavy damage , debuff..) I got massive lags. Tested removing addon and it went away. Tried it twice and it was consistent lag with addon, no lag without.
The addon checks effects on the current target and updates the enabled/disabled state of abilities on actionbars based on that.
It's possible the addon has to be throttled when there are massive amount of effect changes happening on the target.
I will need to look into that.

Acidic

Post#76 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:46 am

Talladego wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:12 am

The addon checks effects on the current target and updates the enabled/disabled state of abilities on actionbars based on that.
It's possible the addon has to be throttled when there are massive amount of effect changes happening on the target.
Cool , thanks for feedback

Omegus

Post#77 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:46 pm

I had a look and spotted a few areas that could be sped up. Didn't want to just dump it here in case you're already aware/working on it. Happy to share here, PM or Discord if you're interested :)
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Talladego

Post#78 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:37 pm

Omegus wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:46 pm

I had a look and spotted a few areas that could be sped up. Didn't want to just dump it here in case you're already aware/working on it. Happy to share here, PM or Discord if you're interested :)
Awesome!
I have already made a few changes to reduce unnecessary calls that hopefully should help.
I'll talk to you on Discord.

Ads
tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#79 » Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:44 am

Does this work with Morale abilities as well?

Talladego

Post#80 » Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:17 am

tvbrowntown wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:44 am Does this work with Morale abilities as well?
Not directly, you have to first put the Morale ability on an actionbar using for instance HotbarMorale addon.