Recent Topics

Ads

UI5

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Mortgrimm

Re: UI5

Post#41 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:23 pm

Is there any chance to un-force the Obsidian position, so it stays at the choosen position after relog?
Can I also setup the effects in this version? I don´t find any command to do so.

Cheers
Mortgrimm - IB - guild leader of Thurisaz
Sayalena - WL - Thurisaz
Thorhammer - WP - Thurisaz

Ads
Upem

Post#42 » Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:40 pm

I love this UI.

How do I modify SoR?
How do I enable PQ status?

Harrwin

Post#43 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:57 am

Ello, how do you disable the custom class mechanic addon? Its not reliable on most classes unfortenly, the addon pack its great overall with amazing artwork.

pc308025

Post#44 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:30 pm

Amazing work!!
Can't wait for more updating ;D
Support!

GrishnakBlagtoof

Post#45 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:49 am

Yeah, I love it. I think the Poop icon should stand out more. Maybe bigger or highlighted a bit more...? I don't know. I'll toy with it....
Either way, this addon is great! I love the look.....very Warhammery....please make it an option to keep the current look on everything.....
WAAAGH!!!
Grishnak Blagtoof
<The Blagtoof WarTribe>
Est. 1996

Cultist

Post#46 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:33 am

Harrwin wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:57 am Ello, how do you disable the custom class mechanic addon? Its not reliable on most classes unfortenly, the addon pack its great overall with amazing artwork.
I'm also interested in this, UI5 looks awesome but on a DPS DoK (e.g.) it just shows a line of the same icons on the whole screen that seem unhidable.
Great work, love it!

Lion1986

Post#47 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:25 am

any up to date screenshot?

Destromagus

Post#48 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:03 pm

Great job! Like it, but have some problems with this:
1. That issue with obsidian, this is not remembering size and place-come back after every relog.
2. Cant fix Icons size for overhead bars.
3. Cant fix display of self HP to current hp from %. Also possibility to change color for hp/ap bars on green and bright yellow for example woulb be great.
4.Can't turn off sounds, when target in line of sight.

Ads
thanatos1288

Post#49 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:57 pm

Cultist wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:33 am
Harrwin wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:57 am Ello, how do you disable the custom class mechanic addon? Its not reliable on most classes unfortenly, the addon pack its great overall with amazing artwork.
I'm also interested in this, UI5 looks awesome but on a DPS DoK (e.g.) it just shows a line of the same icons on the whole screen that seem unhidable.
Great work, love it!
I found a way to disable it, in addon\ui\source\UI5settings.lua, set Mechanic Toggle to False and it will stop showing that mechanic bar.

The only problem right now is that my AM's default career resource display refuses to show now because the mod replaces that with the custom mechanic bar which is now disabled

ince

Post#50 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:44 pm

May I ask that addon the Accusations bar is? Looks great, looking forward to updates!