Recent Topics

Ads

Naughty and Nice List?

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
GrishnakBlagtoof

Naughty and Nice List?

Post#1 » Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:26 am

Hey all!
Been awhile, but I'm back with another question or request if someone has the know-how....
While the overwhelming majority of players I have interacted with have been just fantastic, above and beyond wicked cool people, but sometimes you get one that's not really cool. For whatever reason, you just don't click....

I'm wondering if there's an addon, or if someone could make an addon, that you can make a list of the MOST wicked cool players and a list of those ya jus wanna avoid.
Yeah, ignore works, but in a game where communication is the difference between winning and losing, you don't want to ignore them, you just want to avoid bothering with them.
And I'm talking for both sides. Sometimes you fight an enemy that's one awesome fight and you wanna keep an eye out for them in the future.

Would just like a little graphical list where you can add names to cool or uncool with a little note in-game.

Anything like this? If not, can anyone make it? How difficult would it be?

Either way, thank you for your time, I've been loving every second in the game with all of you, see you on the field.

WAAAGH!
WAAAGH!!!
Grishnak Blagtoof
<The Blagtoof WarTribe>
Est. 1996

Ads
Talladego

Re: Naughty and Nice List?

Post#2 » Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:32 am

GrishnakBlagtoof

Post#3 » Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:36 am

Talladego wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:32 am Maybe this one https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/myreasons/
Thanks for that!
Wondering if there's a way to make a GUI for it....?
WAAAGH!!!
Grishnak Blagtoof
<The Blagtoof WarTribe>
Est. 1996

tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#4 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:02 am

sort of like this? (has a lil poop icon for targets you choose to add to your **** list, i'll probably add more functionality to it later - like ignore, mute, and a worldObject marker so you can see them running about being jerks)

GrishnakBlagtoof

Post#5 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:21 am

tvbrowntown wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:02 am Image

sort of like this? (has a lil poop icon for targets you choose to add to your **** list, i'll probably add more functionality to it later - like ignore, mute, and a worldObject marker so you can see them running about being jerks)
PERFECT!!!!!
That's so awesome!!! lol

Also, I love your Unit Frame look. What add-on is that?

~Grish
WAAAGH!!!
Grishnak Blagtoof
<The Blagtoof WarTribe>
Est. 1996

tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#6 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:32 pm

GrishnakBlagtoof wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:21 am
tvbrowntown wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:02 am Image

PERFECT!!!!!
That's so awesome!!! lol

Also, I love your Unit Frame look. What add-on is that?

~Grish
It's a UI I'm working on called UI5. I really have always hated the standard layout so I thought I'd try my hand at re-doing it.

Automation

Post#7 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:35 pm

tvbrowntown wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:32 pm

It's a UI I'm working on called UI5. I really have always hated the standard layout so I thought I'd try my hand at re-doing it.
I love that.
I hope you share it.
Im so tired of Pure unit frames.
Also, do you think its possible for a group unit frame replacement alternative to enemy?

Kaelang

Post#8 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:38 pm

Could you default it so all of the dwarves have the poop symbol?

But - on a more 'serious' note, this looks like a great fun little AddOn - best of luck with the development for the UI.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#9 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:47 pm

Automation wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:35 pm

I love that.
I hope you share it.
Also, do you think its possible for a group unit frame replacement alternative to enemy?
You can modify enemy to look entirely different, if you dislike the default appearance.
Dying is no option.

Automation

Post#10 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:16 pm

Sulorie wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:47 pm
Automation wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:35 pm

I love that.
I hope you share it.
You can modify enemy to look entirely different, if you dislike the default appearance.
Not the reason i asked.
But thanks for youre input i guess