Recent Topics

Ads

Enemy showing PvE curses

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Saikotron

Enemy showing PvE curses

Post#1 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:08 pm

Hello!

I'm looking for a solution, if possible, to make enemy show party members DoTs/debuffs in PvE. More specifically I'm wondering if it's possible to show the "Infectious Rage" DoT from BS mid boss. Currently our party is struggling with keeping track of when a party member gets this DoT. I know that buffhead can show this on yourself/selected member besides the text showing up on screen. Pretty sure that Aura can be set up to show this but that means your party member must be targeted first.

It would be epic if the DoT could be shown as a icon instead directly in the party frame. I have seen some setups for HoTs showing up a icon directly in party frame like in this thread viewtopic.php?f=66&t=23759. I have no clue however how to configure a proper string for "Infectious Rage".

Is it possible to set this up for the Infectious Rage (or other) DoT as well? What would the required string be?

Thanks for any input!

Ads
CyunUnderis

Re: Enemy showing PvE curses

Post#2 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:55 pm

Hey, if you know how to set up a hot in Enemy with icon, you only need to replace the input "abilityIds" with the ID of the spell : 5057

Saikotron

Re: Enemy showing PvE curses

Post#3 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:13 pm

Was under the impression that it required a specific class in the string, but true I will try making a DoT icon shown based on the ability ID. Thx for the heads up!

Edit: worked flawlessly adding "5057" to Enemy.