Recent Topics

Ads

Any GOOD Cooldown Tracker?

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
GrishnakBlagtoof

Any GOOD Cooldown Tracker?

Post#1 » Fri Nov 05, 2021 11:22 am

Hey all...
So I really need a better Cooldown Tracker...I've Tried all the ones on Idrith's site and none of them do it right. I'm hoping there's some on here that people might know about or have...
Something to show the cool down numbers CLEARLY on the action bar......I'm.....older......and therefore squinting to see the numbers in default UI.....

Thanks in advance!
AND GET OFF MAH LAWN!! Damned kids.... O.o :mrgreen:
WAAAGH!!!
Grishnak Blagtoof
<The Blagtoof WarTribe>
Est. 1996

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Re: Any GOOD Cooldown Tracker?

Post#2 » Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:13 pm

GrishnakBlagtoof wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 11:22 am Hey all...
So I really need a better Cooldown Tracker...I've Tried all the ones on Idrith's site and none of them do it right. I'm hoping there's some on here that people might know about or have...
Something to show the cool down numbers CLEARLY on the action bar......I'm.....older......and therefore squinting to see the numbers in default UI.....

Thanks in advance!

Hey,

have you already tried TexturedButtons? It's an addon that modifies your action bars.
Maybe this display is big enough?

Additional I would recommend Aura...it's doesn't show you the CDs on the action bars, but you can make CDs or other important stuff clearly visible on your screen.
https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/aura/

GrishnakBlagtoof

Re: Any GOOD Cooldown Tracker?

Post#3 » Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:53 pm

Lilim wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:13 pm
GrishnakBlagtoof wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 11:22 am Hey all...

Thanks in advance!

Hey,

have you already tried TexturedButtons? It's an addon that modifies your action bars.
Maybe this display is big enough?

Additional I would recommend Aura...it's doesn't show you the CDs on the action bars, but you can make CDs or other important stuff clearly visible on your screen.
https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/aura/
YOU are a rock star!!!
Thank you SO so much! Works PERFECTLY!
WAAAGH!!!
Grishnak Blagtoof
<The Blagtoof WarTribe>
Est. 1996