Recent Topics

Ads

BHABonanza

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
merkin

Re: BHABonanza

Post#11 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:39 pm

Last feedback and when you get your 3rd stack please have it play the first 8 seconds of Soulja Boys - stack on stacks on stacks

https://youtu.be/dcsSQIOgB48

Ads
Vri

Post#12 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:53 pm

The Order Version: Congrats, you PVE'ed another Keep door during NA late night.

tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#13 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:24 am

merkin wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:37 pm Could you please somehow keep track of the top 25 players who have had the most stacks. I think this is the only meta I could rank on the top 5 for.
Originally I did think of doing this but there is no central way for me to collect that data to share out to everyone that I know of. There is a way I could do it but I just didn't really wanna bother cause I felt it might be a bit spammy. Posting your high score here is probably the best way anyway.
merkin wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:39 pm Last feedback and when you get your 3rd stack please have it play the first 8 seconds of Soulja Boys - stack on stacks on stacks

https://youtu.be/dcsSQIOgB48
HAHA, I did think of doing this! But WAR doesn't allow you to bring in external sounds (unlike WoW, etc.) - You'd need to run a partner program for that and I didn't want to bother as I assume most people won't want to run one just for that.

tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#14 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:22 am

5 stacks. Surely someone can do better?

b00n

Post#15 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:38 pm

yeah had already more, but since fort is already lag fest i dont want to use more addons than needed.
Destro: Chosen 85+, Zealot 80+, Sorceress 80+, Dok 80+, BG 80+, Magus 80+, Choppa 80+, WitchElf 80+
Order: SM 64, Warrior Priest 47, AM, BrightWizard, ShadowWarrior, Kotbs