Recent Topics

Ads

Enemy and swift assist not communicating

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
bisbalien

Enemy and swift assist not communicating

Post#1 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:41 pm

I am trying viny ui for a couple of weeks and i like it a lot. However my enemy addon is not communicating with swift assist or smt else with these two addons is mulfuctioning. I do not get the arrow above enemies when my main assist is targeting them. Any advice ?

Ads
Phantasm

Re: Enemy and swift assist not communicating

Post#2 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:52 pm

bisbalien wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:41 pm I am trying viny ui for a couple of weeks and i like it a lot. However my enemy addon is not communicating with swift assist or smt else with these two addons is mulfuctioning. I do not get the arrow above enemies when my main assist is targeting them. Any advice ?
Afaik there are available 4 different Enemy addons atm, vanilla one, 2nd with enabled tracker numbers, 3rd with intercoms for calling targets and 4th made by Xyeppp who tried combine all functions above into one. Backup your Interface and User folders then try installing viewtopic.php?f=66&t=44479

Remember that calling target function only works for people already invited to "internal comm channel" created by someone from party/warband. If you are not invited you wont see anything.

Also some Enemy modules/functions now can be turned off in LUA file, so make sure module you want to use is turned on.
Spoiler:
You can also uncomment additional modules you don't use in Interface\AddOns\Enemy\Code\Core\Main.Lua at line 72.

Timer is not needed for the buff duration to work.