Recent Topics

Ads

Renown Rank values (Question)

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
kinghfb

Renown Rank values (Question)

Post#1 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:08 pm

so i am a player that "needs" some sort of progression in game to avoid getting bored. in my opinion the RR grind post 81 is extremely steep and many guildies just quit playing all together once hitting 82ish and attaining full sov. and i dont blame them. sometimes progression is all that keeps people in the lakes if they are getting steamrolled all evening.

so for my own benefit i would like to create an add-on that "rescales" RR (as i dont think this is going to happen in game,) and then chase those "fake" levels while in the lakes. the levels would be based on RR, but called something vague like "progression rank" or some such.

however what i need for this is the grand total of all RR up to, say, 85 or so. does anyone have a total value? does anyone have a total value of what RR is required for _each level_ ?

any info would be appreciated.
Order
Thungni - Rune Priest - RR83
Thyrus Gormann - Bright Wizard - RR79

Destruction
Kharynn Managerbane - Zealot - RR7X
Butstikka - Black Orc - RR6X
Bill - Marauder - RR3X

Ads
Gargis

Re: Renown Rank values (Question)

Post#2 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:05 pm

Play for good fights and team work and you won’t be bored.

Gear treadmill and time gates is why WOW is unsatisfying.

“There is no spoon”

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#3 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:37 pm

kinghfb wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:08 pm so i am a player that "needs" some sort of progression in game to avoid getting bored. in my opinion the RR grind post 81 is extremely steep and many guildies just quit playing all together once hitting 82ish and attaining full sov. and i dont blame them. sometimes progression is all that keeps people in the lakes if they are getting steamrolled all evening.

so for my own benefit i would like to create an add-on that "rescales" RR (as i dont think this is going to happen in game,) and then chase those "fake" levels while in the lakes. the levels would be based on RR, but called something vague like "progression rank" or some such.

however what i need for this is the grand total of all RR up to, say, 85 or so. does anyone have a total value? does anyone have a total value of what RR is required for _each level_ ?

Vertical progression ends with sov gear for armor pieces, this is very much by design and an intentional stopping point. Eventually there will be city weapons when other content catches up a bit.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Avelinna

Post#4 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:32 pm

80 is the top rank past 81 is just for bragging right. Also allows you some cosmetic changes i have an 89 and an 86 i enjoy playing them. The rr is irrellevant i continue to play because i like playing them nothing to do with rank. Make an alt to relieve the boredom factor i do this regularly i find very enjoyable gettin to grips with something new.

Whyumadbro

Post#5 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:55 pm

and there is the new ranked "system", since that i see a lot of high rr players on

kinghfb

Post#6 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:14 pm

ok everyone is missing the point. im not making a suggestion for the game, im simply making a mod for myself so i can track progress.

im sure there are good reasons that the RR and gear is where it is and im not making any direct comments on that. id just like to create this mod for myself mostly as an exercise and something to play around with.
Order

Destruction
Bill - Marauder - RR3X

tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#7 » Sun May 02, 2021 3:59 am

kinghfb wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:14 pm ok everyone is missing the point. im not making a suggestion for the game, im simply making a mod for myself so i can track progress.

im sure there are good reasons that the RR and gear is where it is and im not making any direct comments on that. id just like to create this mod for myself mostly as an exercise and something to play around with.
How about one that splits your current RR in to 10 different ones?

EG. R83 = RR83.1, RR83.2, RR83.3, RR83.4, etc. ?

xyeppp
Former Staff

Post#8 » Sun May 02, 2021 5:25 pm

kinghfb wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:08 pm so i am a player that "needs" some sort of progression in game to avoid getting bored. in my opinion the RR grind post 81 is extremely steep and many guildies just quit playing all together once hitting 82ish and attaining full sov. and i dont blame them. sometimes progression is all that keeps people in the lakes if they are getting steamrolled all evening.

https://www.gaiscioch.com/warhammer/leveling_guide/

It is not exactly what you've asked for as it only goes up to 80RR, but I guess you could just increment values based more or less on the previous ones.
If you've got that already then my apologies.
Github / Tighub / Stack

Ads
kinghfb

Post#9 » Sun May 02, 2021 8:25 pm

xyeppp wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 5:25 pm https://www.gaiscioch.com/warhammer/leveling_guide/

It is not exactly what you've asked for as it only goes up to 80RR, but I guess you could just increment values based more or less on the previous ones.
If you've got that already then my apologies.
perfect. this is exactly what i was after. kudos! i can get the 81-85 values as i have toons in that range. thanks!
Order

Destruction
Bill - Marauder - RR3X