Recent Topics

Ads

MiracleGrowLight

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Gunlinger

Re: MiracleGrowLight

Post#51 » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:29 am

Tryed it out for some days and my production seem to be less and less.
No Sound indication like MGR, makes me miss the planting circle more.
That i have to convert manualy makes me miss the planting circle many times, when i have no time because of combat or high alert state.

Ads
Greywolfamakir

Post#52 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:17 am

if this addon automatically selects seeds to grow, and like a player i want to craft HoT Healing potions wich needs;
  • 2x Stabilizer
  • 1x Extender
  • 1x Healing seed
How do i manage MGL to get those plants? Do i have to clean my craff inventory and only drop needed seeds into it?

Golaz

Post#53 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:49 pm

Greywolfamakir wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:17 am if this addon automatically selects seeds to grow, and like a player i want to craft HoT Healing potions wich needs;
  • 2x Stabilizer
  • 1x Extender
  • 1x Healing seed
How do i manage MGL to get those plants? Do i have to clean my craff inventory and only drop needed seeds into it?
You can do this several ways. Make sure the Miracle Grow Light mode is set to mode "First". You can right click the slots to change modes.
Then place the stabilizer, extender and healing seeds in the first, second and third item slot in the crafting bag.
I usually just convert all of my materials and place them in the crafting bag in the order I want the to cultivate.

In your case if you really want you can split up the seeds in stacks and organize them by repeating this pattern:
2x stabilizer seeds in first crafting bag slot
1x extender seed in second crafting bag slot
1x healing seed in third crafting bag slot
2x stabilizer seeds in fourth crafting bag slot
Continue with same pattern as above...

Idrinth
Addon Developer

Post#54 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:21 pm

Gunlinger wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:29 am No Sound indication like MGR, makes me miss the planting circle more.
That i have to convert manualy makes me miss the planting circle many times, when i have no time because of combat or high alert state.
The manual conversion is by design to prevent lag. Sound will be added once I have time and will be optional :)
Addons&more Addon News&Creation&Testing Addon News Blog
  • Idrinth - Swordmaster
  • Alitsa - Knight of the Blazing Sun
  • Alitza - Warrior Priestess
  • Idrynth - Disciple of Khaine

hordak774

Post#55 » Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:56 am

does it reserv 4 seeds automatic like old mgremix ? And can i start grow all 4 at one click

Bosli

Post#56 » Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:56 pm

hordak774 wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:56 am does it reserv 4 seeds automatic like old mgremix ? And can i start grow all 4 at one click
Cannot reserve or auto-convert. All 4 slots are auto-cultivated, but need one manual click per slot to harvest. Currently there is no way to have this done with one click, neither can you stack all 4 buttons on one spot like MGR allowed.

hordak774

Post#57 » Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:42 am

Bosli wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:56 pm
hordak774 wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:56 am does it reserv 4 seeds automatic like old mgremix ? And can i start grow all 4 at one click
Cannot reserve or auto-convert. All 4 slots are auto-cultivated, but need one manual click per slot to harvest. Currently there is no way to have this done with one click, neither can you stack all 4 buttons on one spot like MGR allowed.
thanks good man

PolloJack

Post#58 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:20 am

Hey,

My MG doesn't place water nor nutrient. I don't see this posted elsewhere.

For dependencies I am using this thread, viewtopic.php?f=66&t=30050.

I may have installed the mods incorrectly as I am new but unzip and copy paste seemed difficult to mess up.

Ads
Akalukz

Post#59 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:22 am

PolloJack wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:20 am Hey,

I may have installed the mods incorrectly as I am new but unzip and copy paste seemed difficult to mess up.
No need for those items, they aren't used in the game.
-= Agony =-

PolloJack

Post#60 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:29 am

Akalukz wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:22 am
PolloJack wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:20 am Hey,

No need for those items, they aren't used in the game.
Wahhhhhhhhh!?!?!?