Recent Topics

Ads

Miracle Grow Remix, Plant All?

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Luckmann

Miracle Grow Remix, Plant All?

Post#1 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:12 pm

I'm only just getting into the interface mods, and having Cultivation/Cultivating and reading the recommendations, I tried to find Miracle Grow Remix, but I initially installed an old version (called just Miracle Grow) by accident.

I then later (when trying to fix dependencies) came across and installed an up-to-date version (I think) of Miracle Grow Remix.

The thing is.. the Miracle Grow Remix has some good features, but it's actually missing the best feature of the old Miracle Grow, which is the "Plant All" button.

Left is the old little widget, while the Right one is the new one:

All "plant all" does (it seems, to me) is to take the next couple of seeds and plop them into the lots, which is incredibly helpful when you're not trying to cultivate something in particular, but just going through your seed collection. Ignore the "auto"; I'm not sure what it is supposed to do, but it doesn't seem to be working.

Anyone know if or how this could be added to Miracle Grow Remix? I'm a bit confused why it'd be removed to begin with in a "remix". It's an incredibly helpful feature. A "reap all" would also be helpful (which is what I suspect the original "auto" was for).

Edit: Actually, "auto" works fine. I figured out what it does - it uses soil, watering, and nutrients automatically when available. Honestly I'm not sure why I'd use the Miracle Grow Remix when Miracle Grow seems to work fine even though the game says it is outdated and contains errors. It looks prettier and has some helpful customization features, but Miracle Grow does things with fewer clicks and have more automatics, which is really what I'm looking for. Only thing it is missing is the ability to harvest all with one button but neither has that.

Ads