Recent Topics

Ads

Nerfed buttons display bug

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Arkteryx

Nerfed buttons display bug

Post#1 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:23 am

Whenever I try to use NB, I get a bug where buff and debuff icons are copied between targets and no longer disappear. If I target someone who has CC immunity, the next person I target will also display that same immunity with the same timer which will tick down then get stuck at 0 second left. If I throw a dot on them then target a third person, now I see the dot and the immunity on them. Purely a visual bug but it means that pretty soon I can't see anything at all since every target has an ever increasing number of incorrect buffs and debuffs shown. They only seem to copy from friendly targets to friendly targets and from enemies to enemies. If I have the original target still targeted when the de/buff runs out, it will correctly disappear but not if I'm targeting someone else to whom it's been copied, like it's missing the trigger to remove the icon.

This only happens when NB is installed and disappears if I disable it, so definitely linked. I'm using version 3.3.1, have tried clearing cache, reinstalling addon, repairing game files, none helped. Anyone else have this problem or know of a fix?

Ads
Dabbart

Re: Nerfed buttons display bug

Post#2 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:42 am

wtf did you do.

Delete the NB in your files. Fresh DL and install. Because it isn't NB that is displaying the buffs/debuffs that is Buffhead or Enemy. Nb doesn't show you anything. But it's doing something obviously

After that, I dunno you built some string that broke your game. Welcome to NB use.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Arkteryx

Post#3 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:07 am

I'm talking about the icons that display under portraits, the ones that are there by default, not buffhead icons that appear on your toon. See https://snipboard.io/Rb1Glt.jpg for an example. Clicked around on a few random folks in IC and now the vendor claims to be riding multiple different mounts, has potions, and is using a WE kiss.

Enabling or disabling buffhead or enemy doesn't do anything (other than that reloading the ui will reset stacks in any case). Happens on every character, even those without any NB strings built.

Sciberr

Post#4 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:55 am

default ui is super trash and buggy try using the addon Pure