Recent Topics

Ads

AddOn Help (auto callout, assist)

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Dury

AddOn Help (auto callout, assist)

Post#1 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:24 am

Hi all,

I have all the add-ons enabled (the ones which come with the downloaded client - 60+ Addons). I have a couple of requests please

- How do I configure the automatic call out for (1) guard removal/addition - in party (2) specific skills / Morale usage callout - I see the chat text from xxx saying "yy and all enemies nearby will do 50% less dmg for 1 seconds" as an example. I want to set it up for morale, specific skills (like Hold the Line) call outs.

- Swiftassist doesnt seem to be working - it did before. where I click one key/icon with a realmmate targetted (to set assist) and after that another key to assist the person. I have disabled, enabled it a few times - and no luck. should I uninstall (delete the addon folder/files) and reinstall?

thanks

Karnan
Knight

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Re: AddOn Help (auto callout, assist)

Post#2 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:55 am

Spoiler:
Dury wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:24 am Hi all,

I have all the add-ons enabled (the ones which come with the downloaded client - 60+ Addons). I have a couple of requests please

- How do I configure the automatic call out for (1) guard removal/addition - in party (2) specific skills / Morale usage callout - I see the chat text from xxx saying "yy and all enemies nearby will do 50% less dmg for 1 seconds" as an example. I want to set it up for morale, specific skills (like Hold the Line) call outs.

- Swiftassist doesnt seem to be working - it did before. where I click one key/icon with a realmmate targetted (to set assist) and after that another key to assist the person. I have disabled, enabled it a few times - and no luck. should I uninstall (delete the addon folder/files) and reinstall?

thanks

Karnan
Knight
Hey,

the problem is...the VinyUI version that comes with the torrent is outdated....

but about your two questions:

1. This addon is called "thinkoutloud" you can make your own setups with /tol.
2. This could be the overall problem of the outdated VinyUi version.

But you can try this:

- close your game (just to be sure that nothing weird happen)
- open the RoR > Interface > AddOns folder
- delete the whole folder (e.g. SwiftAssist)
- open RoR > user > settings > Martyrs Square > Character Name > Profile Name
- delete the whole folder that contains the AddOn (e.g. SwiftAssist)
- open RoR > user > settings > GLOBAL
- delete the whole folder (e.g. SwiftAssist)
- open RoR > cache
- and delete the whole content inside (not the cache folder itself!)

and try a new version from Idrinth's Tools https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/swiftassist/

Dury

Post#3 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:37 am

Thanks a lot, will follow these steps and see!

thanks again.

Phantasm

Post#4 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:31 pm

Also remember when someone you want to assist with, he needs to use frequently single target spells, not the AOE one like Flurry. AOE skills got no asigned target so you cant get it for assist command.

Dury

Post#5 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:36 am

update:

1) I am able to config TOL for general skills. Sadly, the guard one doesnt work (I dont know how to include party member name in it, as %t is for enemy target). Will play around - I thought Guard call out was somehow automatic, and just didnt work for me. the TOL is great in general though!

2) this doesnt seem to be working for me - think I need to use the right hotkeys from the "macro menu".

Lilim
Community Management

Post#6 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:19 am

Spoiler:
Dury wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:36 am update:

1) I am able to config TOL for general skills. Sadly, the guard one doesnt work (I dont know how to include party member name in it, as %t is for enemy target). Will play around - I thought Guard call out was somehow automatic, and just didnt work for me. the TOL is great in general though!

2) this doesnt seem to be working for me - think I need to use the right hotkeys from the "macro menu".
1) Yeah for Guard you can use GES.
2) maybe check this thread: viewtopic.php?f=66&t=26643