Recent Topics

Ads

Healer Addon ?

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Kimsebimse

Healer Addon ?

Post#1 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:22 pm

Hey guys :)
im looking for a good healer addon but when i do a search here on forum nothing pops up :(

So can anyone reccomend a good healer addon that gives good overview as to who in ya party
is wounded and who's not and so on. Too often when i click on someone that looks wonded the
HP bar shows full.. seems somewhat buggy in that regard.
when you reccomend a healer addon, plz tell me WHY you think its good also :)
and would be nice if the healer addon was newbie friendly :)

thanks in advance !

Regards
Soft, Denmark

Ads
Chisakilla

Re: Healer Addon ?

Post#2 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:29 pm

People adviced me to use the addon: ENEMY

I like it

Kimsebimse

Post#3 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:38 pm

Chisakilla wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:29 pm People adviced me to use the addon: ENEMY

I like it
But WHY do you like it ? :)

saupreusse
Developer

Post#4 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:01 pm

if you set it up correctly you can make it display your hots and buffs on your party/warband members unit frames and guard, too. very handy to keep track if your buffs are still applied or if some enemy shattered them. It can also display icons over the heads of your party/warband members. you can even place arrows on enemies or your dps so you can better follow them around. (it also makes it easier to klick them)

Kimsebimse

Post#5 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:54 pm

saupreusse wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:01 pm if you set it up correctly you can make it display your hots and buffs on your party/warband members unit frames and guard, too. very handy to keep track if your buffs are still applied or if some enemy shattered them. It can also display icons over the heads of your party/warband members. you can even place arrows on enemies or your dps so you can better follow them around. (it also makes it easier to klick them)
hmm yes but remember im a newbie player so i likely wont recognise icons for various buffs/hots and so on.

Malvaine

Post#6 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:14 pm

Kimsebimse

Post#7 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:18 pm

Malvaine wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:14 pm Take a look at this thread: https://returnofreckoning.com/forum/vie ... 66&t=24648
ohh that look so nifty ! :D ty so much for the link to that thread, mate :)

RathBrand

Post#8 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:29 pm

Most healers use Enemy these days. If you are just getting started with it, you can configure it to show a few key things:
  • Show the HOTs you have applied to people. This way you can keep track of who has what and when to reapply. See this thread for details on how to track the main HOTs for your class.
  • Dispellable DOTs. This can just be shown as a red dot on the unitframe so you don't need to worry about what the affect is specifically. You just know that you can cleanse it.
Once you get more comfortable, you can add additional customizations. For example, you can enable click casting (note: hover casting doesn't exist in this game; only click casting involving the Left Mouse Button seem to work...ie Shift+LeftClick). You can color code the unit frame based on role (Tank, DPS, Healer). You can add additional colored dots to track specific things. You can have it sort your groups by Tanks, DPS, Healer.

One way to get started is to use the Enemy configuration that comes with VinyUI. You don't necessarily have to use VinyUI...you can just copy the Enemy configuration settings files. VinyUI pre-built configurations for both Order and Destro healers. Or you could just use VinyUI, which includes a bundle of other useful addons.

Ads