Recent Topics

Ads

Yakui and Plan B

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Silverspoon

Yakui and Plan B

Post#1 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:22 am

Hello Everyone,

I have been looking everywhere and trying to figure out one simple thing, I am so very close but I cannot figure out this last step.

I have Yakui and Plan B, When I play my Black Ork, Plan B switches between 1, 2 and 3. Well on my UI, i have the bars 1, 2 and 3 up on the front. So what I am trying to do is one of these two things.

1. Change plan B to switch from 1, 4, 5
2. Change Yakui's Hotbars from 1, 2, and 3, to 1, 4, and 5 (this way Plan B can keep going 1, 2, 3)

ANY help would be sooo amazing, thank you for your time and hopefully someone can help me in this! Thank you!

Ads
Manatikik

Re: Yakui and Plan B

Post#2 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:26 am

Silverspoon wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:22 am Hello Everyone,

I have been looking everywhere and trying to figure out one simple thing, I am so very close but I cannot figure out this last step.

I have Yakui and Plan B, When I play my Black Ork, Plan B switches between 1, 2 and 3. Well on my UI, i have the bars 1, 2 and 3 up on the front. So what I am trying to do is one of these two things.

1. Change plan B to switch from 1, 4, 5
2. Change Yakui's Hotbars from 1, 2, and 3, to 1, 4, and 5 (this way Plan B can keep going 1, 2, 3)

ANY help would be sooo amazing, thank you for your time and hopefully someone can help me in this! Thank you!
Type /planb or /planb config and it gives you the option to choose the bars you cycle through.
<Montague><Capulet>

Silverspoon

Post#3 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:41 am

Thank you for that Manatikik,

But unfortunately this doesn't work.
/planb turns off or turns on the addon
/planb config literally just restates the following
"PlanB Activated.
Using hotbar 1, cycling pages 1 > 2 > 3
Showing 5 pages on each hotbar"

And that is all, I cannot figure out how to actually change it.. is there something I am missing?

Silverspoon

Post#4 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:47 am

Ahh! I finally figured it out!, I needed to download the newest version of it (mine downloaded through a group addon)

This gaveme the option to change the hotbars with the command prompt it gave me! Thank you for the advice Manatikik

for anyone else looking it is

/planb [hotbar=1] [pages=1,4,5]