Recent Topics

Ads

Need help with fixing ScenarioInfo addon

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Phantasm

Need help with fixing ScenarioInfo addon

Post#1 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:51 pm

With edited scenario statistics addon I was using for last 3 years "Scenarioinfo" got broken, showing huge white block on right side.

Any idea how to fix it?

Cant link the addon from Idrinth site cause its down. Can link mine folder i use.

Ads
dalen
Developer

Re: Need help with fixing ScenarioInfo addon

Post#2 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:01 am

I think Viny is working on a fix for it
Source Developer

Caffeine

Post#3 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:30 am

Try this: scenarioInfo-addon-columnFix-2020-08-30.zip

The archive above includes Ace library. If you are using a version of my UI that's 5.0 or greater you will already have it so you don't need to copy it.

It's basically an addon I made to consolidate a bunch of common dependencies that addons kept their own instances of in the past.
scenarioInfo needs it because it relies on LibGUI (which is now a part of Ace) for it's UI elements.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Phantasm

Post#4 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:14 pm

Spoiler:
Caffeine wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:30 am Try this: scenarioInfo-addon-columnFix-2020-08-30.zip

The archive above includes Ace library. If you are using a version of my UI that's 5.0 or greater you will already have it so you don't need to copy it.

It's basically an addon I made to consolidate a bunch of common dependencies that addons kept their own instances of in the past.
scenarioInfo needs it because it relies on LibGUI (which is now a part of Ace) for it's UI elements.
Thanks a lot for a fix. It works perfectly now.
Great job.