Recent Topics

Ads

AnywhereTrainer? -> Mailbox and AH access

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
DR4296

AnywhereTrainer? -> Mailbox and AH access

Post#1 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:06 pm

Greetings All!

Just returned to the game a few weeks ago (for the SECOND time)!

A friend of mine who's always been an on-and-off player here was surprised the other day to find that I didn't have certain tabs on my Player / Toon window. So, I told him to check his Addons folder and he found one named AnywhereTrainer.

I found it online and installed it. And it seems like the Renown Trainer panel works. But it doesn't look like the Auction House or Mailbox windows actually work at all?
Just wondering if anybody knows anything about that?

I'd love to have a Mod that gives me access to those from anywhere.

Thanks!

Ads
Rydiak

Re: AnywhereTrainer? -> Mailbox and AH access

Post#2 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:14 pm

The bugs that let that mod work in the first place were fixed. You can really only view your mastery spec with AnywhereTrainer now.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

DR4296

Re: AnywhereTrainer? -> Mailbox and AH access

Post#3 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:28 pm

Rydiak wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:14 pm The bugs that let that mod work in the first place were fixed. You can really only view your mastery spec with AnywhereTrainer now.
OK, thanks for the information! That's mostly what I was looking for.

I wonder if someone else has incorporated that same mastery spec stuff into some other mod... since 85% of this one is useless.