Recent Topics

Ads

YakUI - How do you lock the hotbars?!

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
VindicoAtrum

YakUI - How do you lock the hotbars?!

Post#1 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:10 pm

YakUI is perfect for me. Hated VinyUI and struggled to make one I'm happy with...

Except one thing. I cannot for the life of me find out how to lock the hotbars on YakUI and it's driving me mad. Hovering over a skill when you use a hotkey? Goodbye skill, go find that in your abilities list. Middle of a scenario? Welp, guess you're not using that skill again now.

Where is that little padlock?!

Ads
Specialpatrol

Re: YakUI - How do you lock the hotbars?!

Post#2 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:03 pm

VindicoAtrum wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:10 pm YakUI is perfect for me. Hated VinyUI and struggled to make one I'm happy with...

Except one thing. I cannot for the life of me find out how to lock the hotbars on YakUI and it's driving me mad. Hovering over a skill when you use a hotkey? Goodbye skill, go find that in your abilities list. Middle of a scenario? Welp, guess you're not using that skill again now.

Where is that little padlock?!

It's hidden by the Phantom addon. You can make it reappear by typing /phantom and checking the "Action Bar Lock Icon" box.

Personally I simply just lock and unlock, when needed, through the Interface menu:

Main Menu -> Customize Interface -> Interface -> check/un-check "Lock Action Bars"
APONYMOUS l WP l R40 l RR8X
BRAKEDOWN l KOTBS l R40 l RR8X
BOILING l BW l R40 l RR8X
PUFFED l SLY l R40 l RR8X
RHYTHM l AM l R40 l RR8X
EEWULL l DOK l R3X l RR4X