Recent Topics

Ads

Addons not working after today's update

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
UltimateRorrior

Addons not working after today's update

Post#1 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:34 pm

My nerfed buttons doesn't work whatsoever, I can't even open the menu. Closet Goblin is missing the labels on the delete set, rename set and create set buttons. Enemy is saying it had an error in mod list but I haven't noticed anything wrong with it so far. I tried updating the game and also deleting and reinstalling the addons but neither worked. If anyone has any insight as to what may be causing this it would be greatly appreciated.

Ads
Zxul

Re: Addons not working after today's update

Post#2 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:07 am

On the side note, personally I can't see anything bad about Nerfed Buttons not working.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

UltimateRorrior

Post#3 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:47 am

Idk man, I wouldn't really care on my slayer but on KotBS i have like 20 abilities i use plus potions, auras and mount. It's just a quality of life thing being able to condense a couple of the skills here and there

Draugris

Post#4 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:52 am

I had an issue with queue queuer and was not able to join scenarios at all, try repairing the game from the launcher, this did fix it for me.
Live: Carroburg -> Santorro (WH), The first Guard (TfG)

UltimateRorrior

Post#5 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:35 am

Well, I have tried everything I could find on the forums and then uninstalled the game and deleted addons and reinstalled everything and the addons are still not working. I had one guy dm me an said he had same problems other than that no one else I have asked has had issues. I really have no idea what happened.

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#6 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:46 am

Check if your ingame Addon directory has changed:

Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

UltimateRorrior

Post#7 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:27 pm

Well after quitting and restarting the game 4 times the addons work all of a sudden. The new launcher doesn't work at all though and I have to use the updater in order to launch game which downloads and verifies a ton of files every time.