Recent Topics

Ads

Which addon is this?

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Kaide

Which addon is this?

Post#1 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:33 pm

Can anyone tell me which addon shows the Targets level, HP and the cross hair in this image?

Thanks in advance!
https://imgur.com/SS7RfZD

Ads
Martok

Re: Which addon is this?

Post#2 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:55 am

Kaide wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:33 pmCan anyone tell me which addon shows the Targets level, HP and the cross hair in this image?

It is called the "Another fracking add-on which doesn't tell you anything which really helps or that you couldn't have seen on the standard UI but you know it looks cooler so add-on" add-on.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Kaide

Post#3 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:23 am

Martok wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:55 am
Kaide wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:33 pmCan anyone tell me which addon shows the Targets level, HP and the cross hair in this image?

It is called the "Another fracking add-on which doesn't tell you anything which really helps or that you couldn't have seen on the standard UI but you know it looks cooler so add-on" add-on.

Thanks for your super helpful post! I didn't say you had to like it or that it had to even be useful. Just asking which addon it is, but again, thanks anyway :lol:

Martok

Post#4 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:35 am

Anytime.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Lilim
Community Management

Post#5 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:47 am

Kaide wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:33 pm Can anyone tell me which addon shows the Targets level, HP and the cross hair in this image?

Thanks in advance!
https://imgur.com/SS7RfZD

Hey,

the healthbar is Effigy
the crosshair is one part from the RV_Mod collection and it's called RV_Mod Eve Online
the HP% - LVL - class icon could be Effigy or could be a part from RV_Mod

you can get these setup from the VinyUi AddOn compilation: viewtopic.php?f=66&t=6371
so here is a picture from most of the VinyUi AddOns in action:

Kaide

Post#6 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:22 pm

Hi Lilim and thanks for your detailed reply.

Yeah I have vinyUi and absolutely love it as it's super useful.
Based on what you said about RV_Mod, I took a closer look via the manager and you were right. the reticle/cross heir, level and HP were all indeed part of RV_Mod targets thanks you.

It also lets you turn on range which would be awesomely useful to me, unfortunately it always seems to be stuck on 100ft :lol:
Anyway at least I got it working so thanks again!

Lilim
Community Management

Post#7 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:17 pm

Spoiler:
Kaide wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:22 pm Hi Lilim and thanks for your detailed reply.

Yeah I have vinyUi and absolutely love it as it's super useful.
Based on what you said about RV_Mod, I took a closer look via the manager and you were right. the reticle/cross heir, level and HP were all indeed part of RV_Mod targets thanks you.

It also lets you turn on range which would be awesomely useful to me, unfortunately it always seems to be stuck on 100ft :lol:
Anyway at least I got it working so thanks again!
Nice!