Recent Topics

Ads

Having trouble with Plan B Add on.

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Levianaught

Having trouble with Plan B Add on.

Post#1 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:24 pm

If there was or is an immediate answer somewhere for this, I didn't go digging incredibly far for it, however no searches have come up with really any answers for this particular question except in other forums, for other online games, so I digress...

I can't seem to get the add-on Plan B to work. I download it, open the folder up (There is no 'unzip' option as there usually is, but i keep hearing that's what is necessary) and its got the add on and the read me for it in the folder, And I put it into the add on folder on the RoR folder page, bam thats what I was told to do....

I go in game, I turn it on (It appears as it should) I go to reload game to update the UI and it says it didn't work. It says Missing Dependency /libslash.

From my research, this means the version I'm using is outdated, although i can't seem to find a better version from the links provided around here for mod add-ons.

What am I doing wrong?

Ads
Noslock

Re: Having trouble with Plan B Add on.

Post#2 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:31 pm

Omegus

Re: Having trouble with Plan B Add on.

Post#3 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:51 pm

Yes the LibSlash addon is used by almost all other addons as it allows you to use custom commands in the chat. In your Addons folder you should have one folder with PlanB in it, and then another folder with LibSlash in it (download using the above link).

PlanB will work fine once you add LibSlash to the addons folder.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot