Recent Topics

Ads

[ADDON] GuardPack 1.6c

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
sullemunk
Addon Developer

Re: [ADDON] GuardPack 1.0

Post#11 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:39 pm

Oglaf wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:22 pm I can't get them to work. Is there something special you need to config? I get no tether or range indiciator of any sort. Just a symbol with a constantly greyed-out "Distant" next to it.
Have you enabled "teather" , "Guardrange" and "LibGuard" ?
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Ads
Oglaf
Suspended

Post#12 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:47 pm

sullemunk wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:39 pm
Oglaf wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:22 pm I can't get them to work. Is there something special you need to config? I get no tether or range indiciator of any sort. Just a symbol with a constantly greyed-out "Distant" next to it.
Have you enabled "teather" , "Guardrange" and "LibGuard" ?
Yup, downloaded the pack and enabled all the Addons.

Oglaf
Suspended

Post#13 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:08 pm

So apparently this version is broken for everyone and you need something from a guy named Fixxer but his website is dead... RIP.

Wernon

Post#14 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:27 pm

Oglaf wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:08 pm So apparently this version is broken for everyone and you need something from a guy named Fixxer but his website is dead... RIP.
fixxer.tv

Oglaf
Suspended

Post#15 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:03 am

Wernon wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:27 pm
Oglaf wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:08 pm So apparently this version is broken for everyone and you need something from a guy named Fixxer but his website is dead... RIP.
fixxer.tv
Thank you, but the Addons don't work when downloaded from there either... :C

Oglaf
Suspended

Post#16 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:29 am

Okay so I found out ONE single friendly character where it sorta worked: the teather wasn't visible or anything, but the icon lit up and showed distance as numbers. It would only work on this one guy.

Does the guarded target also require a certain addon for it to work?

Duukar

Post#17 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:38 am

My tether is moveable on myself but appears at my targets feet.. Old Tether had a /tether config which allowed that to be moved up.. This Teather has the same but it doesnt work.

Help!

Thanks.

Acamano

Post#18 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:36 pm

Did anyone figure out how to move the vertical distance of your friends guard icon? It is not available in the layout, the older teather allowed a /command to adjust those settings. How would you guys suggest i change the vert distance?

Ads
Xergon

Post#19 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:03 am

Anyone had issue with teather not working in City ?

My friend has latest version and for some reason it works everywhere beside City Siege.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

marisco

Post#20 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:04 am

I'm having the same issue that was mentioned in this topic: The range indicator keeps greyed out with "Distant" even if I'm next to the guard target (was guarding the dok on the screenshot) and the line itself never shows up. Tried to /rel interface several times and reapply guard to different people but nothing seems to do the trick. Anyone knows a fix?