Recent Topics

Ads

DPSmeter(s) not working.

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
BluesMan74

DPSmeter(s) not working.

Post#1 » Tue May 12, 2020 12:06 pm

Hi guys, I hope that someone that is very "addons expert" can help me with this problem.
I installed the VinyUI50 addons pack a couple of days ago, and I really like it and I'm grateful for it. But I'm having a little problem, I understand that there is a dps counter that is part of the Enemy addon, and even though the addon is activated, I dont see any dps counter on the screen while I play; when I edit the interface windows I can see the dps window, but then when I play it doesnt work.
Since that dps counter doesnt work, I also installed a different dps counter addon that I was using before I installed the VinyUI pack, and I liked it. (This addon is called "DPSmeter").
But now even that one doesnt work anymore, although the addon shows to be correctly loaded, it doesnt show, and cant even see its window in the interface editing tool.
Any advice on what I can do? Thank you for your help.

Ads
Lilim

Re: DPSmeter(s) not working.

Post#2 » Tue May 12, 2020 12:33 pm

BluesMan74 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 12:06 pm Hi guys, I hope that someone that is very "addons expert" can help me with this problem.
I installed the VinyUI50 addons pack a couple of days ago, and I really like it and I'm grateful for it. But I'm having a little problem, I understand that there is a dps counter that is part of the Enemy addon, and even though the addon is activated, I dont see any dps counter on the screen while I play; when I edit the interface windows I can see the dps window, but then when I play it doesnt work.
Since that dps counter doesnt work, I also installed a different dps counter addon that I was using before I installed the VinyUI pack, and I liked it. (This addon is called "DPSmeter").
But now even that one doesnt work anymore, although the addon shows to be correctly loaded, it doesnt show, and cant even see its window in the interface editing tool.

Hey,

Im not quite sure if it will help, but I wrote a short post about the DPS counter thing, on the VinyUI Thread.

BluesMan74

Post#3 » Tue May 12, 2020 1:00 pm

Thank you very much, I`ll have a look as soon as I can.

BluesMan74

Post#4 » Tue May 12, 2020 3:10 pm

Lilim wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 12:33 pm
BluesMan74 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 12:06 pm Hi guys, I hope that someone that is very "addons expert" can help me with this problem.

Hey,

Im not quite sure if it will help, but I wrote a short post about the DPS counter thing, on the VinyUI Thread.
Hi Lilim, yes you did help, because thanks to that post that you linked me I understood that I got mixed up about the previous dps addon I was using; It was TortallDPS that I was using and I just added it and it works all right. I thought I was using the DPSmeter one.

Concerning the Enemy dps counter, yes the medallion worked for me as well, but I thought (maybe wrongly) that there should be a real time onscreen counter, since when I open the layout editor I see a window (top left corner) where it says DPS, but when I play nothing appears there.
However, Now Im happy that I can use the Tortall counter.
Thank you very much! :) :) :)