Recent Topics

Ads

[Nerfed Button]Excuse me, Does anyone can help me with some question of NB

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
kam19080

[Nerfed Button]Excuse me, Does anyone can help me with some question of NB

Post#1 » Fri May 08, 2020 4:11 am

https://imgur.com/a/9wJiEfH

Here is my question, I want to set that, Martyr's Blessing does not show when I am moving.

but when I set divine strike "Movement+", it doesn't work when I move.

How can I set, when I move using Divine Strike and don't show Martyr's Blessing.

Also, I need to don't use Divine Strike when Marty's Blessing Channeling.

Thankyou,

Ads
Wiede

Re: [Nerfed Button]Excuse me, Does anyone can help me with some question of NB

Post#2 » Fri May 08, 2020 4:41 am

Since you have MB in the right end of the sequence it will show all the time until you're in melee range so DS can pass the ability viable check (Here: melee range). NB isn't that good with mixing skills that don't need a target and melee range cause that notarget-skills are viable abilities without targets and that way viable abilities all the time...

Don't know if there is a workaround for that but i haven't found one ever.
You could try the movement condtion to MB but even then MB shows all the time in your sequence til you're in melee range for DS to be a viable ability. And then the lag kicks in cause NB is pretty strict with its condtions of range while you're in melee range trying to DS and using MB instead.

kam19080

Re: [Nerfed Button]Excuse me, Does anyone can help me with some question of NB

Post#3 » Fri May 08, 2020 8:39 am

Wiede wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 4:41 am Since you have MB in the right end of the sequence it will show all the time until you're in melee range so DS can pass the ability viable check (Here: melee range). NB isn't that good with mixing skills that don't need a target and melee range cause that notarget-skills are viable abilities without targets and that way viable abilities all the time...

Don't know if there is a workaround for that but i haven't found one ever.
You could try the movement condtion to MB but even then MB shows all the time in your sequence til you're in melee range for DS to be a viable ability. And then the lag kicks in cause NB is pretty strict with its condtions of range while you're in melee range trying to DS and using MB instead.
Thx a lot , now I use the 2nd choice, separate 2 skills in 2 slots.....