Recent Topics

Ads

Addons similar to Buffhead

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Mor

Addons similar to Buffhead

Post#1 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:01 pm

What are the addons similar to Buffhead? I am looking for something that shows immunities only above one's head.

Also wanted to ask what are the best guarding addons?

Thanks

Ads
M0rw47h

Re: Addons similar to Buffhead

Post#2 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:04 pm

Mor wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:01 pm What are the addons similar to Buffhead? I am looking for something that shows immunities only above one's head.

Thanks
/buffhead
and set what you want to see...

Drys

Post#3 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:06 pm

Mor wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:01 pm What are the addons similar to Buffhead? I am looking for something that shows immunities only above one's head.

Thanks
I've found Teather to be the best guarding addon, although sometimes it's glitchy and you have to reapply guard for it to show up. It's nice because it not only shows range through color coding, but also provides you with the direction of your guard target relative to your position.
Spoiler:
Drystav - Magus 40/6X
Drysthex - Zealot 40/4X
Drystzyk - Chosen 40/5X
Drystax - Mara 24/2X

Drystal - WE 40/5X
Drystmar - DOK 40/4X
Drystelle - Sorc 40/7X
Drysthorn - BG 40/6X

Drystham - Shaman 40/4X
Drystig - SH 40/5X
Drystlak - BOrc 40/4X

Mor

Post#4 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:18 pm

Is there any guarding addon that automatically switches guard with one keyboard or mouse button? I am thinking about that guardee have to turn the guard off and then on on a new target in order to switch.

M0rw47h

Post#5 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:34 pm

Mor wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:18 pm Is there any guarding addon that automatically switches guard with one keyboard or mouse button? I am thinking about that guardee have to turn the guard off and then on on a new target in order to switch.
You can use enemy click cast, double click on name of person you want to guard and voila.

Mor

Post#6 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:38 pm

M0rw47h wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:34 pm
Mor wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:18 pm Is there any guarding addon that automatically switches guard with one keyboard or mouse button? I am thinking about that guardee have to turn the guard off and then on on a new target in order to switch.
You can use enemy click cast, double click on name of person you want to guard and voila.
Ha ha, I was always wondering what does this "click cast" thing do, even though I know enemy addon very well! Well, looks like not well enough. Lol, thanks a lot :)