Recent Topics

Ads

looking for an addon

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
cvan90

looking for an addon

Post#1 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:23 am

Hey everyone i was looking for addon that can make it so that my buffs and debuffs are listed separate from each other, i know about buffhead and i use that for buffs which is great, but its not exactly what i'm looking for. I'm wondering if theirs an addon that will make it sorta like WOW where you have your debuffs listed and your buffs listed and so that they aren't all crammed under my character portrait. thanks for the help

Ads
Manatikik

Re: looking for an addon

Post#2 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:48 am

cvan90 wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:23 am Hey everyone i was looking for addon that can make it so that my buffs and debuffs are listed separate from each other, i know about buffhead and i use that for buffs which is great, but its not exactly what i'm looking for. I'm wondering if theirs an addon that will make it sorta like WOW where you have your debuffs listed and your buffs listed and so that they aren't all crammed under my character portrait. thanks for the help
Never played wow but try these:

DAoC Buff - uses icons and can separate out Buffs/Debuffs on your self and enemies.

Dufftimer - has small icon + name + duration bar that can separate out self/target and is customizable.

Aura - apparently kinda life WeakAuras from WoW. Can do more individualized conditional displays.

Also in Enemy (should come base) in the unit frame options you can edit it so it shows group members effects.
<Montague><Capulet>