Recent Topics

Ads

OrbUI (what a creative name)

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Arslan
Banned

Re: OrbUI (what a creative name)

Post#81 » Sat May 23, 2015 12:27 pm

1) I deleted the previous "UI with vectors" and "Interface" folders from Warhammer directory.
2) Then I copy those from the OrbUI folder I downladed, in the same (ofc) directory of Warhammer.
3) I open "Program Files (x86)\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\user\settings\Martyrs Square\destro character name" and delete everything inside the folder, and in the folders of all other characters.
4) I open "OrbUI.zip\UI with Vectors\user\settings\Martyrs Square\Destruction" and copy all the addon fodlers in "Program Files (x86)\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\user\settings\Martyrs Square\destro character name".
5) I also cope paste the global folder.
What did I do wrong? I followed the same procedure with Orer toons and it worked :/
Edit: I found out what I was doing wrong.
I had to copy the addons from Program Files (x86)\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\UI with Vectors\user\settings\Martyrs Square\Destruction\Luth not from C:\Users\Voukos\Downloads\OrbUI.zip\UI with Vectors\user\settings\Martyrs Square\Destruction\Luth.

Ads
Luth

Post#82 » Sat May 23, 2015 7:29 pm

Ok, nice that it is working now. :)

Burmese

Post#83 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:58 am

Is it possible to move items in the top of the screen in the black strip around?

Luth

Post#84 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:48 am

Type /warboard in the chatwindow and click the "Toggle Layout Mode" button. The board will change and you will see some arrows to move the elements around on the board. After you are done, you can click "Toggle Layout Mode" again to return to the normal mode.

Luth

Post#85 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:18 pm

Has someone else problems with the effigy stuff loaded by the UI since one of the more recent hotfixes?

Vraal

Post#86 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:21 am

Luth wrote:Has someone else problems with the effigy stuff loaded by the UI since one of the more recent hotfixes?
My Ressource Orbs are either invisible or for the wrong class. The templates are also gone, so I can't swap them anymore.
Vraal / / Khalik

Kesmai

Post#87 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:14 pm

Is 3d portrait with your name supposed to show up in top left corner where it is stock?

Where it says your name with rectangle box above the map in bottom right corner what's that for?

I miss the stock top left name/picture of character icon/ hp/mp/ap bars a little bit

Kesmai

Post#88 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:42 pm

Is this broken atm? I have 2 large white rectangles i have no idea what it is

Ads
Luth

Post#89 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:38 am

Sorry for the late response.
Kesmai wrote:Is this broken atm? I have 2 large white rectangles i have no idea what it is
Sometimes the client deletes the custom colors/rules created with effigy/RV modmanager for no reason.
Just copy the stuff from user\settings\GLOBAL from the downloaded zip file again to your game directory.
Vraal wrote: My Ressource Orbs are either invisible or for the wrong class. The templates are also gone, so I can't swap them anymore.
This is probably the same issue as mentioned above.

I'm gonna upload an update for the custom enemy unitframes soon (for warband support).

Vraal

Post#90 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:23 pm

Looking forward to this!
Vraal / / Khalik