Recent Topics

Ads

OrbUI (what a creative name)

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Vraal

Re: OrbUI (what a creative name)

Post#91 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:16 pm

Luth, my AddOns some crashed and now I have to set up my UI again.
I forgort how I managed to move the new combat scrolling text. Can you tell me where I do that?

Thanks!
Vraal / / Khalik

Ads
Makno

Post#92 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:42 pm

Luth, something is wrong. I did what you said. putting it in the addons folder and my character folder. Then I went to load the effigyconfig to load the UI but it didn't show my class. It show a few others but no Magus or Zealot in it. I use the UI with Vectors. Here the screenshot
Spoiler:

Luth

Post#93 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:36 am

Sorry, i wasn't online for a while.

Looks like something is wrong with the custom color shemes stored in "settings\GLOBAL\RVMOD_GColorPresets" and "settings\GLOBAL\Effigy". Maybe they are not copied in the directory correctly.

Razlo3p

Post#94 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:33 pm

I have the same issue and the file seems to be copied properly

Weeble

Post#95 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:49 am

Thanks for sharing your UI! My UI was looking a little bland, so I decided to give yours a try. I like it a lot but on the 6th or so step when it says load your classes loadout, White lion is not an option, nor do I see any option lol. So i'm hoping I just did it wrong and it doesn't have to do with your addon. Still, even without the preset class UI, it still looks better than my old UI so I will keep it :D. Thanks again
-Fizz or Weeble

Razlo3p

Post#96 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:36 am

Weeble wrote:Thanks for sharing your UI! My UI was looking a little bland, so I decided to give yours a try. I like it a lot but on the 6th or so step when it says load your classes loadout, White lion is not an option, nor do I see any option lol. So i'm hoping I just did it wrong and it doesn't have to do with your addon. Still, even without the preset class UI, it still looks better than my old UI so I will keep it :D. Thanks again
-Fizz or Weeble

Hi, how do you fixed the white square all over the UI? I can't fix it (and i have neither the option to load my class config lke you).

Luth

Post#97 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:12 pm

Weeble wrote:Thanks for sharing your UI! My UI was looking a little bland, so I decided to give yours a try. I like it a lot but on the 6th or so step when it says load your classes loadout, White lion is not an option, nor do I see any option lol. So i'm hoping I just did it wrong and it doesn't have to do with your addon. Still, even without the preset class UI, it still looks better than my old UI so I will keep it :D. Thanks again
-Fizz or Weeble
I think i changed it to "OrbUI Petclass" at some point.

@ the others with the "white square issue", pls double check if everything is really in the correct directory. Missing files is the only thing i know, that could cause the error (i also searched some month ago what could cause this problem and it was always missing files in the directory/directories).

P.S.: someone sent me a PM yesterday, but it seems i can't read PMs atm (strange error message).

Razlo3p

Post#98 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:39 pm

The PM was Mine ehehe. Btw i tried many times to use all your instruction, but there are still those nasty white box everywhere. I can check manually file by file but i assuem that deleting the old folders in ..\MyPgName\ and replacing with all the folder in ..\Luth\ will work. I can send you a screenshot or the zip of the folder if needed.

Thanks for help

Ads
heteryk

Post#99 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:46 pm

I had this issue with those white squares. It was fixed after i copied folder GLOBAL from Ui's folder into game folder. Maybe this would help.
Last edited by heteryk on Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Razlo3p

Post#100 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:40 pm

heteryk wrote:I had this issue with those white squares. It was ixed after i copied folder GLOBAL from Ui's folder into game folder. Maybe this would help.
It Worked!!
Only thing is that (with my resolution) i have to move some objects / bars / icons. But i'm not so familiar with all theese add-ons ehehe