Recent Topics

Ads

[ADDON] PartyCast 1.4

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
pvx

Re: [ADDON] PartyCast 1.3

Post#11 » Wed May 13, 2020 7:05 am

sullemunk wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 12:13 am
pvx wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 11:22 pm hi, I would really like to use this addon however I seem to be receiving some errors. Image
The castbars are not working for me either and the config tab has letters inside of eachother, idk it's really weird and im not sure what I've done wrong
try a /partycast reset
that fixed the problem, thank you very much!

Ads
sullemunk
Addon Developer

Re: [ADDON] PartyCast 1.4

Post#12 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:24 pm

PartyCast 1.4

Made some changes so frames won't get stuck when casted and have some better performance
also updated the "Large" frame

ImagePartyCast 1.4
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

DR4296

Post#13 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:23 pm

I just discovered this mod today, after seeing it on one of Fixer's videos about Nerfed Buttons. I installed it, but... well... my main toon right now is a dwarf like Fixer's is. In the video, the data / casting bar appears right beneath his feet. For me, it shows up right in the middle of the back of my head. It looks like the offset numbers in the config only work for the UI bars for other players in your party???

Is there some way I can adjust where that UI bar / section for myself appears? I really need to slide that thing lower.

Thanks!

DR4296

Post#14 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:28 pm

Bah! Never mind!

I suddenly remembered the Layout Editor. Went in there and found "PlayCast" windows 0 - 5, all sitting on top of each other. I assumed that 0 was for myself and 1-5 were for other party members...and adjusted accordingly.

This got the "self UI" data to appear beneath my feet.

Thanks for the mod !!