Recent Topics

Ads

Potential FPS improvement

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Acidic

Potential FPS improvement

Post#1 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:12 am

Hi
Just to give a suggestion that helped double the FPS I was getting

I found that although I deactivated a lot of addon and deleted them from my addon folder when bored I checked under:

“game directory”/users/settings/Martyrs square/“toon name”/“toon name”

there were a mass of addon including every addon I ever tried
After I removed the addon I do not use from this directory (backup first) and interface directory game performance improved significantly .

Note best not to delete the EA ones
Edit fixed the directory names, original post written on phone on the way to work
Last edited by Acidic on Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ads
wachlarz

Re: Potential FPS improvement

Post#2 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:12 am

I will check when at home

Vilhelmina

Post#3 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:50 am

So... you gonna name some add-ons that did improve your FPS by deleting them from this other folder?

Acidic

Post#4 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:59 am

Vilhelmina wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:50 am So... you gonna name some add-ons that did improve your FPS by deleting them from this other folder?
Would have been nice but did not pay attention to which one , also not sure if it was due to it being corrupt . So this is just a heads up that the addon seven when turned off, deleted from addon folder have an effect and worth cleaning up this directory also

oaliaen

Post#5 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:04 pm

could you giv the right dsirection of it? i dont have folder called 'server'.

I think what he meant is C:\...\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\user\settings\Martyrs Square

Acidic

Post#6 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:56 pm

oaliaen wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:04 pm could you giv the right dsirection of it? i dont have folder called 'server'.

I think what he meant is C:\...\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\user\settings\Martyrs Square
Martyrs square is the server we play in :)

Quillog

Post#7 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:08 pm

I don't have the "server" folder, I have the feeling this is a relic from a (much) older game version. You could try to remove this folder completely (make a backup) and see if everything still works.
Quilog: Squig Herder | Balver: Shaman | Moragor: Chosen | Drachdon: Marauder | Duzgat: Choppa | Aggerond: Magus | Rodira: Sorceress | Gozug: Black Orc | Lodariel: Disciple of Khain | Whikna: Zealot | Sorelia: Blackguard | Lindriel: Bitch Elf

Rydiak

Post#8 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:21 pm

Quillog wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:08 pm I don't have the "server" folder, I have the feeling this is a relic from a (much) older game version. You could try to remove this folder completely (make a backup) and see if everything still works.
🤦‍♀️

He is talking about the Martyr's Square folder.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Ads
Quillog

Post#9 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:47 pm

🤦‍♀️

He said game directory/users/server/tool/
There is no Martyr's Square folder in user(s).

Martyrs Square is in the settings folder, but here are no addons, only addon settings within folders with your character names. Also there's no tool folder at all.

I don't think Acidic made that many mistakes in his first post
Quilog: Squig Herder | Balver: Shaman | Moragor: Chosen | Drachdon: Marauder | Duzgat: Choppa | Aggerond: Magus | Rodira: Sorceress | Gozug: Black Orc | Lodariel: Disciple of Khain | Whikna: Zealot | Sorelia: Blackguard | Lindriel: Bitch Elf

oaliaen

Post#10 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:09 pm

Well he said 'directory/users/server/tool/' , btw wow, thx for the tutorial

And thx for fluf to find another way to get fps , it really works.