Recent Topics

Ads

[Addon] ZonepopLite

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Caffeine

Re: [Addon] ZonepopLite

Post#21 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:10 pm

Phantasm wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:48 pm Is there a way to make right clicking zone line in zonepop window to link data to certain channel instead /say or /guild - I want to have same functionality as Warbard-zonepop right click link data to /1 channel (57), but cant find the way how to make same change for zonepoplite.
See this post: viewtopic.php?f=66&t=6371&p=271990#p272053

Relevant line for ZonepopLite is at 349 in Overview.lua
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Ads
Phantasm

Post#22 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:59 pm

Spoiler:
Caffeine wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:10 pm
Phantasm wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:48 pm Is there a way to make right clicking zone line in zonepop window to link data to certain channel instead /say or /guild - I want to have same functionality as Warbard-zonepop right click link data to /1 channel (57), but cant find the way how to make same change for zonepoplite.
See this post: viewtopic.php?f=66&t=6371&p=271990#p272053

Relevant line for ZonepopLite is at 349 in Overview.lua
Thanks a lot, it worked!

Caffeine

Post#23 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:23 pm

Updated to revision 20

- Stage timer is now shown during Stage 2.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Caffeine

Post#24 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:35 pm

- Updated ZonepopLite to revision 32.
- ZonepopLite now supports City Siege content.
- ZonepopLite no longer needs to buffer the list of zones when the addon is toggled on and off.
- ZonepopLite header now has an indicator for locked pairings.
- ZonepopLite now tracks city lockout timer.
- ZonepopLite will now use population data provided by the server (if available).
- ZonepopLite will now sort zone list by population.
- Population data in ZonepopLite can now be supplemented by doing a manual search should serverside support ever be disabled.
- ZonepopLite now takes advantage of the new server commands to improve performance by filtering out irrelevant updates.
- ZonepopLite now allows reporting status of city siege by right clicking the respective label.
- ZonepopLite now allows reporting instance and win count of city siege by right clicking the respective label.
- Tweaked Destruction faction color in ZonepopLite.
- Search results are now cleared after 1 minute (down from 5).

Big thanks to Saupreusse for his help with Photoshop.

orfeask

Post#25 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:51 am

Can somebody help me with moving around this addon, I tried everything like if there are any invisble anchors and the fact that the is no interface window for this addon on layout editor does not help at all, it just stuck up there wehere the menu bar usually sits on default ui (and even moving way the menu and exp bar didn't do anything, the addon still cannot be moved anywhere.
Tried reloading ui and loading reloading boht zpoplite and the warboard module separetly , nothing helped the damn thing is still stuck up there.
Neither SoR nor any other zone population addon was loaded in any attempt to fix it.

Lilim
Game Master

Post#26 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:20 am

Spoiler:
orfeask wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:51 am Can somebody help me with moving around this addon, I tried everything like if there are any invisble anchors and the fact that the is no interface window for this addon on layout editor does not help at all, it just stuck up there wehere the menu bar usually sits on default ui (and even moving way the menu and exp bar didn't do anything, the addon still cannot be moved anywhere.
Tried reloading ui and loading reloading boht zpoplite and the warboard module separetly , nothing helped the damn thing is still stuck up there.
Neither SoR nor any other zone population addon was loaded in any attempt to fix it.

hey,

actually you are moving the addon here...

if it doesn't work, maybe something else is borked...try these steps:
go to...
  • user > settings > Martyrs Square > Character > Profile Name > and delete the folder zonepoplite
and...
  • go to your RoR root directory > cache > and delete the whole content

Taz83

Post#27 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:17 pm

how can i increase the size of the addon when running higher than 1080 resolution it look small and i cant adjusted it from layout interface need to be done manually editing the files for higher number values

Caffeine

Post#28 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:19 pm

Taz83 wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:17 pm how can i increase the size of the addon when running higher than 1080 resolution it look small and i cant adjusted it from layout interface need to be done manually editing the files for higher number values
Run this command

Code: Select all

/zpop scale

Ads
Taz83

Post#29 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:11 pm

still with the max scale soo small at 4k res for some other addons i mange to edit the file and add +.700 for extra scaling above the normal EA default scale is it possible to do that in this zonelite

Caffeine

Post#30 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:33 pm

Taz83 wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:11 pm still with the max scale soo small at 4k res for some other addons i mange to edit the file and add +.700 for extra scaling above the normal EA default scale is it possible to do that in this zonelite
In the ZonepopLite addon folder open Overview.lua, line 87 should be:

Code: Select all

function ZonepopLite.onScaleSliderChange(newScale)
If you have problems tweaking it dm me your discord handle.