[Addon] ZonepopLite

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Taz83

Re: [Addon] ZonepopLite

Post#31 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:29 pm

sweet i got it working now all big and clear had to change the new scale multiplier and min + max scale
all working now

Ads
Taz83

Post#32 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:50 pm

got another issue now

everytime i log on i dont see the active zone unless i do /zpop show all , is there a way to edit the files and make that option always on

Caffeine

Post#33 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:11 pm

Taz83 wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:50 pm got another issue now

everytime i log on i dont see the active zone unless i do /zpop show all , is there a way to edit the files and make that option always on
I think it does that because the addon is configured to filter out t4 updates for t1 characters. If you want to edit that flag manually open ZonepopLite.lua and go to line 16.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Caffeine

Post#34 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:14 pm

Updated to revision 33
- Fixed an issue where fort prefix was colored incorrectly.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Taz83

Post#35 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:13 am

few things could be added to improve the addon
when there is a fort is possible to show the people in Que for the fort and also the 10 min timer when keep is hit or door is tagged just like Sor

thanks for the work

Taz83

Post#36 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:00 pm

Caffeine wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:11 pm

I think it does that because the addon is configured to filter out t4 updates for t1 characters. If you want to edit that flag manually open ZonepopLite.lua and go to line 16.
i did make that option true but still everytime when i logged even when it set to true i have to manual /zpop show all
is there another line that i need to change

Caffeine

Post#37 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:18 pm

Taz83 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:00 pm
Caffeine wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:11 pm

i did make that option true but still everytime when i logged even when it set to true i have to manual /zpop show all
is there another line that i need to change
Sorry, I can't reproduce this issue. Check if there is a write lock on the settings file for Zonepop in your file system.

Caffeine

Post#38 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:19 pm

Updated to revision 34
- Fixed an issue where leveling up in to midtier would not trigger updates for new zones.
- Fixed an issue where city lockout status had higher priority than city siege.

Ads
Valarion

Post#39 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:37 pm

How do I get this addon to look into zones other than Altdorf? Im a T4 char in IC. There seems to be no open zones list.

https://imgur.com/DEnVkSn

For the record there do seem to be errors on the load of this addon. Is there a log file somewhere to look?

Update: nm, apparently its "/zpop show all" first and not "/zpop" alone that works.
80+ WP/Dok/RP/Zealot 60+ AM/Shaman/Knight/Chosen/SM/BO/BW/Sorc 40+WL/Eng. SW deleted

Caffeine

Post#40 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:42 pm

Updated to revision 35
- Fort queue data will now be displayed if ALT key is held before hovering over fort window.
It's possible to get keep rank data for regular zones in the same way.